Luque

Rossi   

Krul

Taylor  Ramage  Moore  Babayaro

Parker  Emre        Duff 

Milner

Luque

Rossi   

Thats exactly how I would line them up for the game on Saturday.

Newcastle (from): Harper, Krul, Taylor, Moore, Bramble, Carr, Bernard, Ramage, Parker, Solano, Milner, Emre, N'Zogbia, Duff, Pattison, Rossi, Sibierski, Luque, Carroll

Harper

Taylor  Moore  Bramble  Ramage

Milner  Parker  N'Zogbia  Duff

Rossi  Luque

Bench: Pav, Solano, Sibbers, Emre, Carr, Pattison

Luque and Rossi up front has to be. Although it wouldnt suprise me to see Sibbers instead of one or the other.

Newcastle (from): Harper, Krul, Taylor, Moore, Bramble, Carr, Bernard, Ramage, Parker, Solano, Milner, Emre, N'Zogbia, Duff, Pattison, Rossi, Sibierski, Luque, Carroll

Harper

Taylor Moore Bramble Ramage

Milner Parker N'Zogbia Duff

Rossi Luque

Bench: Pav, Solano, Sibbers, Emre, Carr, Pattison

Luque and Rossi up front has to be. Although it wouldnt suprise me to see Sibbers instead of one or the other.

Agreed on all counts.

Milner has been better on the left side of attack, maybe put Duff on the right. Roeder will play 4 4 2 for this one and will play Rossi and I hope Luque up front.  If Emre or Parker or dodgy he can play Sibs in midfield.

The one I don't want see back is Carr

You have to remember there's only something like 36 hours between Palermo ending and Sheff Utd starting.  The players do have to recover and I think there will be a lot of changes.

Goes to show that FFS is happy to knacker his players just to get a bit of Sky money in.  Spurs had a similar situation for their match with the spanners and pulled out, giving them an extra days rest.  Sky told Spurs that they would get an extra game later in the season so nothing lost.  Spurs got 3 points from that match, would they have got them if the match had been played 24 hour earlier?  Maybe, maybe not.

Lousy decision by FFS imho and will be all the worse if Newcastle don't take all 3 points in what is an important match for both clubs.

We've done it before, it was the same for Sir Bobby after playing Basle then wolves, Shearer and Sir Bobby went off it, Shepherd said we paid Rolls-Royce wages or something along those lines.

Guest Imperio

GK: Krul

RB: Taylor

CB: Moore

CB: Ramage

LB: Babayaro

RMF: Milner

CMF: Parker

CMF: Emre

LMF: Duff

CF: Rossi

SS: Luque

Although I would love for us to go for something like..

-Milner------Parker-------N'Zogbia-------Duff

Or

--Milner-----Emre---------Butt---------N'Zogbia

I've changed my mind:

-----------------Harper (if fit)---------------

Taylor-------Moore----Ramage------Babayaro

Milner--------Dyer-----Parker------Duff

----------------Luque--------------

-----------Rossi----------------

Subs:

Zoggy

Solano

Bramble

Krul

Sibs

All out to win this game. Bring dyer of at 60 mins for the Zog and if Luque doesn't perform sibs on at 65 mins.

3-1 Luque, Duff, Rossi, Ramage (O.G.)

Guest kinaldo

Spurs had a similar situation for their match with the spanners and pulled out, giving them an extra days rest.  Sky told Spurs that they would get an extra game later in the season so nothing lost.  Spurs got 3 points from that match, would they have got them if the match had been played 24 hour earlier?  Maybe, maybe not.

I'm told by a very reliable Spurs fan on another forum that the original game with West Ham wasn't a Sky live match.

Guest Groundhog

Bearing in mind the short space of recovery time and notwithstanding injuries.....

Harper

Carr  Taylor  Bramble  Baba

Milner  Parker  Butt  Duff

Rossi Sibieski/Luque

Guest Ridzuan

I would think that some of the players would be tired and we should rest them and start with players who didnt travel or play for us in the UEFA cup,that of course if he is fit.