Inter v AC Milan Live on the BBC Website

Guest neesy111

I thought Seedorf was also good, he didn't give a lot away and covered a lot of ground.

Sounds like Nicky Butt, apart from the bit where you said he didn't give a lot away. Oh, and the part where you said he covered a lot of ground.

Jose Mourinho , Best manager in the world atm?

Of course he is. Just ask Bobby Robson who tried to bring him here as his no 2 a long time back. He's out of our league now, but that's how the cookie crumbles.

Sounds like Nicky Butt, apart from the bit where you said he didn't give a lot away. Oh, and the part where you said he covered a lot of ground.

That's true, they are almost the same age although you can't tell by watching them.

Of course he is. Just ask Bobby Robson who tried to bring him here as his no 2 a long time back. He's out of our league now, but that's how the cookie crumbles.

Fergie's better imo.

Maldini played today, he began his one club career over 30 years ago, or 25 years ago if you don't include his time in the juniors, amazing.

It was his match nr. 56 against Inter today according to the Norwegian commentator......  :clap:

Fergie's better imo.

In terms of ability, absolutely. What levels the playing field for me is the player attraction Jose brings to the table. More players want to work with Mourinho

Maldini played today, he began his one club career over 30 years ago, or 25 years ago if you don't include his time in the juniors, amazing.

It was his match nr. 56 against Inter today according to the Norwegian commentator......  :clap:

His only goal  against inter came at a time were Van Basten was in Milan, No bigger legend than Maldini in world football currently.

I've just had a look at his career stat's and he's played over 1000 games for club and country and if he stays fit he should top 900 for his club before the end of the season.

His only goal  against inter came at a time were Van Basten was in Milan, No bigger legend than Maldini in world football currently.

You're right about him being a legend, he's had an amazing career, born in the 60's and still playing professional football.

Guest Heneage

Santon was good, not earth shattering but has potential no denying that.

You can see why Beckham wants to stay when the Milan medical staff have kept Maldini playing till he's 40, but still a lot has to go to Maldini, would be easy to retire and start on the Pizza and Pasta.

Guest Heneage

You will sit on that bench until you learn how to be a team player young man!

Do you think Mourinho will let Balotelli boss him and do whatever he wants to do just because hes an italian talent?

Answers itself when you saw how he treat a Portuguese talent in Quaresma.

Fergie's better imo.

In terms of ability, absolutely. What levels the playing field for me is the player attraction Jose brings to the table. More players want to work with Mourinho

Totally disagree with the second sentence. Mourinho would best be described as an autocratic manager, everything is on his terms and it's his way or the highway and players don't like that. You can see with Quaresma and Mancini that Jose can really muck players up. He tries them to mould them into something totally different, taking away their edge. People say Quaresma can't cut it in the high leagues against big teams, that' bull tbh he played exceptionally well in the Champions League against some really tough opposition for Porto, you could see he was an immense talent. Fergie on the other hand gets the best out of his players, lets them play their games gives them creative, that's why in my opinion he's a better coach and i think players prefer to play for him.

How come Quaresma was dogshit at Barca too?

Was young then tbh, some players just have mentaility issues at that age.

It's easy to see why the same has happened to Mancini as well tbh, he was a cracking player at Roma, but suddenly he was shit at Inter, i don't think that's a coincidence.

Guest Heneage

How come Quaresma was dogshit at Barca too?

Was young then tbh, some players just have mentaility issues at that age.

It's easy to see why the same has happened to Mancini as well tbh, he was a cracking player at Roma, but suddenly he was s*** at Inter, i don't think that's a coincidence.

He was arrogant too. He did an Insomnia and said "I will never play for Barca again under this coach" Whom I think was Rjikaard.