Newcastle United 0 - 0 Everton - 22/02/09 - post match reaction from page 23

Dave

Guest Micktoon

Can someone please explain to me what the fuck ameoba brings to this club, what the fuck is it that manager after manager can see that the every fucking supporter doesn't. He can't head a ball, control a ball, trap a ball, control a ball and he can barely fucking kick a ball yet the useless fucking waste of oxygen continues to play premier league football and earn cash that me and you can only fucking dream about. Wor lass has more fucking football ability than that twat

At least Hughton has the guts to try something different while it can still change the game. Fair play.

I wouldn't really give Hughton that much credit considering that he obviously should have been starting to begin with

Can someone please explain to me what the fuck ameoba brings to this club, what the fuck is it that manager after manager can see that the every fucking supporter doesn't. He can't head a ball, control a ball, trap a ball, control a ball and he can barely fucking kick a ball yet the useless fucking waste of oxygen continues to play premier league football and earn cash that me and you can only fucking dream about. Wor lass has more fucking football ability than that twat

He's cheap.

Guest Micktoon

So's waor lass

He's cheap.

Can someone please explain to me what the f*** ameoba brings to this club, what the f*** is it that manager after manager can see that the every f***ing supporter doesn't. He can't head a ball, control a ball, trap a ball, control a ball and he can barely f***ing kick a ball yet the useless f***ing waste of oxygen continues to play premier league football and earn cash that me and you can only f***ing dream about. Wor lass has more f***ing football ability than that t***

He's cheap.

And a Geordie. Don't forget the Geordie part.

Guest Micktoon

So's waor lass

He's cheap.

Can someone please explain to me what the f*** ameoba brings to this club, what the f*** is it that manager after manager can see that the every f***ing supporter doesn't. He can't head a ball, control a ball, trap a ball, control a ball and he can barely f***ing kick a ball yet the useless f***ing waste of oxygen continues to play premier league football and earn cash that me and you can only f***ing dream about. Wor lass has more f***ing football ability than that t***

He's cheap.

And a Geordie. Don't forget the Geordie part.

aye that where the missus is screwed, shola it is then