Newcastle United 0 - 0 Everton - 22/02/09 - post match reaction from page 23

Dave

Hope our management team have a bit of nous about them because  they'll need to change things round a bit in the second half, Everton could run riot if they don't get it right. One things for certain, punting hopeful long balls to a lone Ameobi is NOT the way to go.

:no:

I'll be utterly shocked if they make a sub at halftime that anyone on here approves of.

Guest Heneage

f***ing shambles of a first half. Shola gets his contract then starts the s**** again, we could have waited till the summer. Nolan not using his head, but how many have got away with similar more s**** luck. Jonas and Oba one now, gutted Lovenkrands missed.

what?!

How many players in this league have gone double footed and walked away, the cynic says while he was 100% right to go, why couldn't we have got away with it. Ronaldo yesterday gives Dunne a kick right infront of Webb, nowt done, cos it's Ronaldo, cos it's the Theatre of Wet Dreams.

Hope our management team have a bit of nous about them because  they'll need to change things round a bit in the second half, Everton could run riot if they don't get it right. One things for certain, punting hopeful long balls to a lone Ameobi is NOT the way to go.

I'll be utterly shocked if they make a sub at halftime that anyone on here approves of.

As will I. I was foolishly optimistic - a bit like a momentary lapse of reason.

WRONG! :lol: