Newcastle United 0 - 0 Everton - 22/02/09 - post match reaction from page 23

Dave

Awful first half from us - well played Hughton! However, what the hell was Kevin Nolan thinking with that tackle? Disgraceful and cowardly and of course means that he now misses the Bolton game next week. Coincidence? I think not.

We need Martins on for Ameobi at HT and look to hit them on the break.

This club's ability to self-implode never ceases to amaze me. I should no better by now.

That's just about the worst tackle I've ever seen.

You've not seen much football I imagine.

Nah.

It was pretty bad. You don't do that. As the commentator just said. It's a miracle Victor is walking off the pitch.

It's bad but it's not the worst.

Awful first half from us - well played Hughton! However, what the hell was Kevin Nolan thinking with that tackle? Disgraceful and cowardly and of course means that he now misses the Bolton game next week. Coincidence? I think not.

We need Martins on for Ameobi at HT and look to hit them on the break.

This club's ability to self-implode never ceases to amaze me. I should know better by now.

Guest Heneage

Fucking shambles of a first half. Shola gets his contract then starts the shite again, we could have waited till the summer. Nolan not using his head, but how many have got away with similar more shite luck. Jonas and Oba one now, gutted Lovenkrands missed.

What has happend to Ameobi, he has started to get fat and cant run. Get him out, it looks like we're playing with two men less with him on the pitch.

you havent really been watching ameobi the last 5 years have you?

Fucking soul-destroying that - because we were gradually finding our feet in the game and playing some half-decent stuff. Started absolutely woefully; shit selection and no gameplan, makes you wonder where the fucking management was. But i mean, i thought Nolan was actually having a good game, he was fitting the role as the box-to-box, combative, determined centre-mid that we could do with. Ryan Taylor's playing well n'all, and i think Jose's having a stormer.

It's gutting cos the game was there for the taking and there isn't a hope now. Dread to think what they'll do at half-time. Which is just as annoying because i can't believe the amount of quality sat there on the bench. Smith will come on at half-time no doubt, then Cacapa at around 80 mins when we're 2-0 down.

Bloody hell. That Lovenkrands miss will come back and bite us in the arse.

What has happend to Ameobi, he has started to get fat and cant run. Get him out, it looks like we're playing with two men less with him on the pitch.

you havent really been watching ameobi the last 5 years have you?

Neither has Nixon by the looks of things.

f***ing shambles of a first half. Shola gets his contract then starts the s**** again, we could have waited till the summer. Nolan not using his head, but how many have got away with similar more s**** luck. Jonas and Oba one now, gutted Lovenkrands missed.

what?!

Guest timmy boy

Lets see if Hughton has the bottle to make the required changes or will he wait until we go a goal down before he belatedly does something.