Newcastle United 0 - 0 Everton - 22/02/09 - post match reaction from page 23

Dave

Still think we can win

Keep it strong at the back....

If martins has a good game/CHANCE TO ACTUALLY PLAY

and Raylor keeps whipping in those class balls...we've a real chance.

Though we need Butt to not turn into his usual sack of sh..

What has happend to Ameobi, he has started to get fat and cant run. Get him out, it looks like we're playing with two men less with him on the pitch.

He's always been fat and lazy and when it comes to his running I don't even bother answering that as it's not very nice reading

The only possible case for a defence of Nolan was that it looked like it all happened too quickly for him to have meant it. In real time it looked like his body shape was all wrong and tried to go in sideways. Still a red card mind.

How anyone can say Ameobi "gives his all" is beyond me, just because your willing to play whilst injured, it doesn't mean your giving your all. He spends so much time standing around doing fuck all.

We need Jonas and Martins on. Wouldn't mind seeing Viduka on either but can't see all of that happening being down to 10 men.

What has happend to Ameobi, he has started to get fat and cant run. Get him out, it looks like we're playing with two men less with him on the pitch.

you havent really been watching ameobi the last 5 years have you?

Yes I have, but he hasnt been this slow. And if you look at him, it looks like he has gained a few pounds.

Hope our management team have a bit of nous about them because  they'll need to change things round a bit in the second half, Everton could run riot if they don't get it right. One things for certain, punting hopeful long balls to a lone Ameobi is NOT the way to go.

Guest daveaha

All we can do now is injure two more Everton players and then its 10vs10.

:lol:

Probably by then it's 10 v 9 for another red card...

Guest Heneage

you havent really been watching ameobi the last 5 years have you?

Neither has Nixon by the looks of things.

That needs explaining really. He was on decent form when he was after a contract. Still utter bullshite, but at least he got goals made decent ish runs that i'd expect from any striker playing on a sunday league. But for some unknown reason we just go "Oh 2 or 3 goals, well a goal for each year" I've no idea why, who else is sniffing round him, fucking no-one.

Hope our management team have a bit of nous about them because  they'll need to change things round a bit in the second half, Everton could run riot if they don't get it right. One things for certain, punting hopeful long balls to a lone Ameobi is NOT the way to go.

mackems.gif