Will 46 points be enough?

Dave

If we beat the dross, and get a point off the top 4, we'll finish on 50 points.

That's wins against Bolton, Hull, Stoke, Fulham, Boro, Tottenham and Portsmouth - and a draw at home to Arsenal who normally find it difficult at SJP.

Quite difficult aye, but not all that unlikely!

Not impossible, I suppose, but it's very, very unlikely we win all those games tbf.

Have you seen us play?

We're absolutely s**** like. :lol:

Gotta have a little faith though don't you think? Might as well stop watching this season otherwise.

Just did the BBC predictor, us safe in 17th with 39 points. Boro n Hull down with 33, WBA on 30. 46 points in my table would finish 8th.

Cant see Boro and West Brom getting 10 and 7 points like. Boro cant even score a goal never mind win a game.

Just did the BBC predictor, us safe in 17th with 39 points. Boro n Hull down with 33, WBA on 30. 46 points in my table would finish 8th.

Cant see Boro and West Brom getting 10 and 7 points like. Boro cant even score a goal never mind win a game.

WBA are half decent at home, probably have them winning some at home. Gave Boro a couple 1-0 home wins against poor opposition.

Guest nufc_geordie

I've got Newcastle to stay up in 17th with 36 points and Hull, Boro and West Brom to go down. Happy with the staying up but hope i'm wrong with the 36 points.

Guest timmy boy

We will finish on around 41-42, what's our lowest points haul in a season in the premiership? I think 7th place will be around 46-48 points this season.  We finished 5th on 58 points in Sir Bobby's last season, Arsenal already have 46 in 5th with 12 games to go.

If that idiot thinks that team are good enough to get 46 points then I fear again that the transfer window will prove a disaster.

46 points; that would see us pushing 9th or so. I reckon 38 points may be enough but only just and by goal difference. I think we'll get 40.

Guest ovesbar

12 more points would see us safe, without doubt. Possibly 10. Can anyone see more than 2 of the 5 teams behind us getting 12 or more? And Stoke et. al would need 15 and more. We will win against Pompey, Boro and Fulham at home, Hull away, and I see draws in Bolton, Spurs and Stoke away. That takes us to 43.

Guest guinness_fiend

If we get 46 that means I don't know nothing about football. It is so false to say this and it shows how blind guy lead manage us at the momment.

I concur.