Newcastle vs Man Utd - Wednesday 4th March

Decky

NEWCASTLE UNITED       1                    MANCHESTER UNITED 0

Goal: 69' O. Martins

Red Card: 90+3' A Smith                        Injury: 90+3' C. Ronaldo

Perfect scenario but out of every possible teams it's like impossible to see ManU being left scoreless against us. We keep conceding against Hull ffs!

Would be a huge shame if Smith takes Ronaldo out of the game really. Just think which player is actually more fun to watch? And I don't mean the comedy value...

Perfect scenario but out of every possible teams it's like impossible to see ManU being left scoreless against us. We keep conceding against Hull ffs!

Would be a huge shame if Smith takes Ronaldo out of the game really. Just think which player is actually more fun to watch? And I don't mean the comedy value...

I don't enjoy watching ronaldo at all. I've developed a strong dislike for him actually. I don't like seeing his face period. I mean I really do hate Man U, but I like players such as Rooney, Evra, Vidic (Actually those are the only ones). But Ronaldo is just not for me. Seeing him on the television triggers a negative response from my brain. It's involuntary I can't control it. But even still, it is a bit much hoping for injuries, and that was kind of harsh.

I don't enjoy watching ronaldo at all. I've developed a strong dislike for him actually. I don't like seeing his face period. I mean I really do hate Man U, but I like players such as Rooney, Evra, Vidic (Actually those are the only ones). But Ronaldo is just not for me. Seeing him on the television triggers a negative response from my brain. It's involuntary I can't control it. But even still, it is a bit much hoping for injuries, and that was kind of harsh.

I agree all the way I hate the slimey little c***, such talent yet he cheats his bollocks off, he is always trying to get players booked or sent off, any chance to dive for a pen or freekick he just boils my piss.

I agree all the way I hate the slimey little c***, such talent yet he cheats his bollocks off, he is always trying to get players booked or sent off, any chance to dive for a pen or freekick he just boils my piss.

Thirded.

I don't enjoy watching ronaldo at all. I've developed a strong dislike for him actually. I don't like seeing his face period. I mean I really do hate Man U, but I like players such as Rooney, Evra, Vidic (Actually those are the only ones).

Rooney dives just as much as Ronaldo, and is a vastly inferior player to him.  There's no reason to like him if you dislike Ronaldo. ;)

I don't enjoy watching ronaldo at all. I've developed a strong dislike for him actually. I don't like seeing his face period. I mean I really do hate Man U, but I like players such as Rooney, Evra, Vidic (Actually those are the only ones).

Rooney dives just as much as Ronaldo, and is a vastly inferior player to him.  There's no reason to like him if you dislike Ronaldo. ;)

Ronaldo can be very very infuriating at times(on a bad day which happens very rarely though) but if we leave all this shit out of his game what a talent he is! I believe most people hate him because he's just so good and would never play for the club they support!(like us)

Ronaldo can be very very infuriating at times(on a bad day which happens very rarely though) but if we leave all this shit out of his game what a talent he is! I believe most people hate him because he's just so good and would never play for the club they support!(like us)

He's a cunt. Theres loads of footballers I'd rather watch than him too. I realise he is one of the top 3 in the world but he doesn't really inspire me when I see him.

Anyway who cares he's fucked tonight.

Ronaldo is an amazing footballer but he's a c***, no two ways about it.

Messi is better IMO.

messi is in a different class

I honestly thought is was impossible for anyone to be "in a different class" to Ronaldo, because as we all know Ronaldo is a great player but since i've started watching him i've realised it's true.

His ability to move with the ball so close to his feet, at the pace that he does, is uncanny to Maradona.

NUFC: Steve Harper ©, Steven Taylor, Jose Enrique, Fabricio Coloccini, Sebastien Bassong, Geremi, Alan Smith, Jonas Gutierrez, Ryan Taylor, Peter Lovenkrands, Oba Martins

Subs: Tim Krul, Claudio Cacapa, David Edgar, Shola Ameobi, Nicky Butt, Andy Carroll, Kazenga LuaLua

MUFC: Edwin Van der Sar, Patrice Evra, Rio Ferdinand, Cristiano Ronaldo, Dimitar Berbatov, Wayne Rooney, Ji-Sung Park, Nemanja Vidic, Michael Carrick, John O'Shea, Darren Fletcher

Subs: Anderson, Ryan Giggs, Ben Foster, Paul Scholes, Jonny Evans, Carlos Tevez, Richard Eckersley

Confirmed:

NUFC: Steve Harper, Steven Taylor, Jose Enrique, Fabricio Coloccini, Sebastien Bassong, Geremi, Alan Smith, Jonas Gutierrez, Ryan Taylor, Peter Lovenkrands, Oba Martins

Subs: Tim Krul, Claudio Cacapa, David Edgar, Shola Ameobi, Andy Carroll, Nicky Butt, Kazenga LuaLua

MUFC: Edwin van der Sar, Patrice Evra, Rio Ferdinand, Cristiano Ronaldo, Dimitar Berbatov, Waye Rooney, Ji-Sung Park, Nemanja Vidic, Michael Carrick, John O'Shea, Darren Fletcher

Subs: Anderson, Ryan Giggs, Jonny Evans, Ben Foster, Paul Scholes, Carlos Tevez, Richard Eckersley