U23s & Academy

Skirge

I emailed every FA across the world and many clubs across the first and second divisions world-wide, offering my services if they could find me accommodation and food. I didn’t get many replies for the thousands of emails sent out, however in my first year I was fortunate enough to get a reply from Enkhjin Batsumber in Mongolia, the President of Mongolian Premier League club, Bayangol FC. They offered me the Head Coach role for my flights, accommodation, and food, and 3 weeks later I jumped on a plane to Ulan Bataar (Via Moscow). 

Awesome

On 19/06/2024 at 07:47, Jack27 said:

I take it there are much higher levels of complexity getting youth deals done. These always seems to take 6 to 8 months to complete after first announced by a journalist we have won the race to sign them.

4 hours ago, toontownman said:

I take it there are much higher levels of complexity getting youth deals done. These always seems to take 6 to 8 months to complete after first announced by a journalist we have won the race to sign them.

Takes a while to get houses for the parents sorted if there’s a chain :lol:

3 minutes ago, Bunk Moreland said:

16? Fuck me, I can already see him on Soccer Saturday.

Good luck to all the new lads :thup:

Posted (edited)

"I'm not gonna call you Chumpy, what's your real name?"

"Kayden "

"It's a good name."

"Is it?"

Edited by joeyt

Convinced that no one with the nick name Chumpy has a hope of becoming a top footballer. First few months at the club need to be working on a new nickname, forget all the football stuff 

1 hour ago, OCK said:

You forgetting about good old Chumpy Lofthouse?

I know about him (16yr old we just took on) but Chumpy Lofthouse is just so Ripping Yarns