U23s & Academy

Skirge

I still rate Vuckic man, he was pretty awesome for Rangers and their fans went nuts for him, should flog Gouffran and Obertan and put him in the team.

Agree

totally agree,  i still like him but he needs a decent run in the team before he gets totally written off for good.

Guest Gomez

I still rate Vuckic man, he was pretty awesome for Rangers and their fans went nuts for him, should flog Gouffran and Obertan and put him in the team.

Agree

totally agree,  i still like him but he needs a decent run in the team before he gets totally written off for good.

He at least deserves consideration. Easpecially with proven shit getting games in the first team. Even at worst, I can't imagine him being too much more of a passenger than Gouffran or Obertan.

Newcastle are closing in on their fourth summer signing.Northampton striker Ivan Toney is understood to be having a medical today ahead of his move to St James’s Park.

Newcastle are set to pay around £25,000 the 19 year-old striker, who became Northampton’s youngest ever player aged 16 in 2012 and has scored 11 times for the League Two club.

Toney is viewed as one for the future and Newcastle are considering loaning him out to continue his development.

From the Mirror.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...