U23s & Academy

Skirge

@lee_ryder  59s59 seconds ago

Alex Gilliead and Macaulay Gillesphey have joined Carlisle on loan #nufc

Guessing the latter is a whopping charver with a name like that.

Can't remember any loan to Carlisle having done any good for our youngsters.

@lee_ryder  59s59 seconds ago

Alex Gilliead and Macaulay Gillesphey have joined Carlisle on loan #nufc

Guessing the latter is a whopping charver with a name like that.

Can't remember any loan to Carlisle having done any good for our youngsters.

Krul?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Reserves game at Blyth has been scheduled for Sat 7th Nov at 3pm, admission a knock-down £5/£3.

Blyth's opponents that day are in FA Cup action so they have a free weekend. Will try to find out if the Bournemouth game is on the clubhouse beforehand.

Reserves game at Blyth has been scheduled for Sat 7th Nov at 3pm, admission a knock-down £5/£3.

Blyth's opponents that day are in FA Cup action so they have a free weekend. Will try to find out if the Bournemouth game is on the clubhouse beforehand.

Tempted by that like.

It's been done to death on here, but I have to say, Mauro Severino is an excellent footballer name. I know we have failed on this before, thinking "oh with that name he has to turn out good" (Zamblera, Spear, Vuckic, Ranger, Danquah etc), but let's hope this one is the real deal and is signed up! :)

It's been done to death on here, but I have to say, Mauro Severino is an excellent footballer name. I know we have failed on this before, thinking "oh with that name he has to turn out good" (Zamblera, Spear, Vuckic, Ranger, Danquah etc), but let's hope this one is the real deal and is signed up! :)

Whatever happened to the wonderfully named Esteban Cardona-Lopez?

Not as unknown but i remember how excited i was about Lualua. Also how he came on when we were under against Derby in a very important game. Iirc we were trying to reach one of the CL spots and then we turned it around and won.

Not as unknown but i remember how excited i was about Lualua. Also how he came on when we were under against Derby in a very important game. Iirc we were trying to reach one of the CL spots and then we turned it around and won.

getting rid of Lomana and keeping Shola was one of the biggest fuck ups we ever made

He's apparently here for the 2nd time. Scored a hattrick in March vs Liverpooll. Also visited Brighton and Chelsea then. Agent says he's training with the reserves later in the week and that we're interested and that they'll hear more next week if it leads to anything.

Oh and that he's waiting for a Finnish passport. Can't move before he gets that.