Hull City vs Newcastle United - March Sat 14 KO-15:00

Skirge

The Scumdog Mackemfairy has spoken:

Brown said: "There is a lot of fighting talk coming out of Newcastle and it is interesting to hear that. If they had that fighting talk all season they wouldn't be in the position they are in. "As far as I am concerned, bring your fighting talk to the table at three o'clock and we'll get it on."

If our lads aren't up for this one they deserve the Championship and the wages that go with it.

That quote from Brown should help us. Print it out and stick it on the dressing room door as motivation. If only other managers would stick the boot into our players before we play their team.

The Scumdog Mackemfairy has spoken:

Brown said: "There is a lot of fighting talk coming out of Newcastle and it is interesting to hear that. If they had that fighting talk all season they wouldn't be in the position they are in. "As far as I am concerned, bring your fighting talk to the table at three o'clock and we'll get it on."

If our lads aren't up for this one they deserve the Championship and the wages that go with it.

"We'll get it on" ? Bit of an unintelligent classless statement from a Premier League manager. Kind of thing I would expect a pub team manager to say to his mates on a friday night.

Unless he wants sex of course and he likes it rough

I am nervous as fk today, I know there is still 27 points up for grabs even  if we lose this 1 but still if we go behind it will be panic stations. The fkn waiting don't help just thank fk it aint a tea time kick off.

He's right like.

Its a petty dig. It would be like Hughton commenting on the Geovanni situation.

Not really because Orange Chops' comments were in context, what with them playing against us today.

Guest Stephen927

The late winner at Fulham doesn't change much for Hull they're still in a poor run of form in the league. Saying that they have already beaten us twice this season...

Far more pressure on our lads than their lads to win and that could be the difference at full time.