Paul Gascoigne

Thespence

Seriously though, what the fuck is going on with account deletions recently  :lol: don't understand it at all.

All I know is that everyone seems to be saying it's my fault. :lol:

On the bright side, that makes you the exact opposite of Pardew. Never his fault, always yours.

Guest firetotheworks

Everyone's deleting their accounts

Awwwww NAH! Interpolic's disagreed with me, better commit instant seppuku.

IP strikes again.

Who else has left? Thought it was poot that killed Bimpy?

IP's usually the grafter in midfield who does all the dirty work to set the chances up for others, but he's tucked this one away himself with little involvement in the build-up.

IP strikes again.

IP's usually the grafter in midfield who does all the dirty work to set the chances up for others, but he's tucked this one away himself with little involvement in the build-up.

:lol: I've totally claimed the glory for nowt.  If it was real life I'd feel so undeserving I'd give my week's wages to charity.

This was what had him on the ropes FFS, it was fucking nowt:

Yep, definitely no cases of highly intelligent people destroying themselves. :thup:

That's exactly what I was saying mate. :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Guest firetotheworks

IP strikes again.

:lol: I've totally claimed the glory for nowt.  If it was real life I'd feel so undeserving I'd give my week's wages to charity.

This was what had him on the ropes FFS, it was f***ing nowt:

Yep, definitely no cases of highly intelligent people destroying themselves. :thup:

That's exactly what I was saying mate. :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Areet, Kevin Nolan.

Guest firetotheworks

I dunno about that like. I would do it as well if I knew that I would never return (I would and therefore would look like I was seeking attention)

It's a love/hate thing with this place, I think that's just how it has to be. My only hope is getting permanently banned.

There's actually been a lot of studies on the relationship between intelligence and alcohol abuse and as you might expect it isn't a clear-cut picture:

http://alcoholrehab.com/alcoholism/intelligence-and-alcohol-use/

Have alcoholism in the family and have read an awful lot more on the subject than I would've liked - safe to say it's an absolute bitch no matter who you are.

Lots of intelligent people fall victim to things like alcohol and substance abuse. There are intelligent people out there who settle for doing mundane jobs and living mundane lives because it's comforting to them that they don't have to challenge themselves. There are some highly intelligent people who commit crimes in order to live in prison because the routine there and the exclusion from the outside world free's them mentally from having to think constantly and having their intelligence as a difference between them and the majority of society. Steven Russell is an example of this, a man who escaped prison several times (mostly for the challenge) but committed other crimes or made it easy to be found in order to go back to prison, his stories were portrayed in the movie 'I love you Phillip Morris'.

In Whitley Bay there is an elderly man who is highly intelligent, went to Oxford and by his own admission found it incredibly easy, done things like become a mayor, and did speeches on behalf of Nasa who is now an alcoholic with poor hygiene standards. Before anyone says, it's not old man bullshit, the guy has photo's and other evidence to prove it.

I dunno about that like. I would do it as well if I knew that I would never return (I would and therefore would look like I was seeking attention)

It's a love/hate thing with this place, I think that's just how it has to be. My only hope is getting permanently banned.

See you next Tuesday.

There's actually been a lot of studies on the relationship between intelligence and alcohol abuse and as you might expect it isn't a clear-cut picture:

Have alcoholism in the family and have read an awful lot more on the subject than I would've liked - safe to say it's an absolute bitch no matter who you are.

Lots of intelligent people fall victim to things like alcohol and substance abuse. There are intelligent people out there who settle for doing mundane jobs and living mundane lives because it's comforting to them that they don't have to challenge themselves. There are some highly intelligent people who commit crimes in order to live in prison because the routine there and the exclusion from the outside world free's them mentally from having to think constantly and having their intelligence as a difference between them and the majority of society. Steven Russell is an example of this, a man who escaped prison several times (mostly for the challenge) but committed other crimes or made it easy to be found in order to go back to prison, his stories were portrayed in the movie 'I love you Phillip Morris'.

In Whitley Bay there is an elderly man who is highly intelligent, went to Oxford and by his own admission found it incredibly easy, down things like become a mayor, and did speeches on behalf of Nasa who is now an alcoholic with poor hygiene standards. Before anyone says, it's not old man bullshit, the guy has photo's and other evidence to prove it.

:lol:

In Whitley Bay there is an elderly man who is highly intelligent, went to Oxford and by his own admission found it incredibly easy, down things like become a mayor, and did speeches on behalf of Nasa who is now an alcoholic with poor hygiene standards. Before anyone says, it's not old man bullshit, the guy has photo's and other evidence to prove it.

Thanks Stifler :thup:

It's like the "Night of the Long Knives" on here recently  :lol:

All dissenters and non party conformists are being brutal removed in a purge spearheaded by Gruppenfuhrer Interpolic

:lol: Look at this fucking historian. Do this guy next, IP.