Paul Gascoigne

Thespence

Guest reefatoon

That was a pile of s****. We need a Gazza documentary all about his football. He was fantastic on the pitch and would much prefer watching that side of him.

Guest reefatoon

I remember him doing a presentation night at Wallsend Boys Club one year. I remember being all doey eyed when i got up to collect my trophy and shaking his hand. Was a quality night and was such a massive inspiration to kids when he played for us. Remember being devastated when we flogged him. Was a big hero back then.

That was a pile of s****. We need a Gazza documentary all about his football. He was fantastic on the pitch and would much prefer watching that side of him.

Thats gone now but this is more important than the past,feel real pity for him now and he knows the pain it causes everyone and himself ,pleased he is with his ex wife and kids and he can sort himself out and i guess he just needs to be busy and productive to build his self esteem up again

I`m inclined to despise the part of me that says "fuck him, he is where he is & he`s had enough chances & more than enough help from people with vastly more resources than the average man."...But its there.

However anyone with an ounce of compassion can see he`s a desperate soul who is clearly mentally ill.

Unfortunately for him, it seems there are almost an equal amount of twats out to exploit him as there are to help him. consequentially, his chances don't look good in the long term.

The one where he was at rangers was piss funny. Just watched last nights doc then watched his daz doorstep challenge to cheer me up a bit

Was going to watch this last night then didn't bother, as I alway end up believing he can better himself only for him to let himself down and those close to him.

I hope he turns his life around. Best of British to him.

• 2 months later...