Paul Gascoigne

Thespence

• 2 weeks later...
Guest firetotheworks

I can't imagine anything more potentially awkward and cringey than a q&a with Gazza like.

every time I see this bumped i can't avoid the horrible, chilling thought that we've appointed him manager

Either that or he's died.

:lol: was just about to post that

Guest Roger Kint

He will be on Talksport this morning with Micky Quinn for an hour. Presumably from 11am for anyone interested

Guest Roger Kint

He will be on Talksport this morning with Micky Quinn for an hour. Presumably from 11am for anyone interested

Next 20 minutes actually

I went to see the film last night at the Tyneside Cinema, it was great but had quite a sad slant to it. Mainly stories I'd heard before having read his autobiography some time ago. He's a character and has his demons which I think makes him relatable. It was nice to Stuart Pearce in the Q&A afterwards and there were some kind words about Newcastle and the fans. I still love Stuart Pearce me.

Guest Roger Kint

I went to see the film last night at the Tyneside Cinema, it was great but had quite a sad slant to it. Mainly stories I'd heard before having read his autobiography some time ago. He's a character and has his demons which I think makes him relatable. It was nice to Stuart Pearce in the Q&A afterwards and there were some kind words about Newcastle and the fans. I still love Stuart Pearce me.

Pearce's comments certainly arent popular on twitter today. Usual cliches about over expectant fans etc

Guest Roger Kint

I didn't hear him say anything of the sort at the Q&A, he said when he was up at SJP even though it was towards the end of his career it blew him away.

Maybe from an interview elsewhere then, plenty not happy with him though

I didn't hear him say anything of the sort at the Q&A, he said when he was up at SJP even though it was towards the end of his career it blew him away.

Has any ex pro every stood at a Q&A in Newcastle and slated the fans? I'm assuming this was in Newcastle obviously.