Niall Quim Tonight Confirmed That ....

Crumpy Gunt

SAFC have relegation clauses inserted in all players contracts. Now I know he'll know through thier yo-yo existance that this wont be a bad clause to insert, but will NUFC have had the same foresight or would they think it would never happen to them?

Also confirmed income will drop from £70m to £26m with the drop.  (Probably a bigger difference in drop for the Toon as we are a bigger / better supported Club although I'm aware that its TV money that would make the bulk of the shortfall.)

Also confirmed income will drop from £70m to £26m with the drop.  (Probably a bigger difference in drop for the Toon as we are a bigger / better supported Club although I'm aware that its TV money that would make the bulk of the shortfall.)

Yet some people would rather still see us get relegated if it means Kinnear doesn't get the contract.

I think I read somewhere that Premier League rules state all contracts must have a wage reduction upon relegation clause.

Can't remember where or when so it could have been bollocks.

"f we go down we will not be coming straight back up"

IT could be quite choppy for a bit, should get rid of the leech ashley too.  As the club will be haemoraging money, and wont provide himd and his cronies with a fat pay day.

SO sad to see out club going backwards like this.

IT could be quite choppy for a bit, should get rid of the leech ashley too.  As the club will be haemoraging money, and wont provide himd and his cronies with a fat pay day.

Astoundingly pathetic.

Astoundingly pathetic.

Sadly typical of those who hate Ashley more than they love the club.

SAFC have relegation clauses inserted in all players contracts. Now I know he'll know through thier yo-yo existance that this wont be a bad clause to insert, but will NUFC have had the same foresight or would they think it would never happen to them?

Seems a lot of money, whats the situation with the parachute payments these days?

SO sad that people still make stuff up to suit their agendas.

Our manager at Swansea (Martinez) insists that all players sign a 'performance related' contract. God knows what that means, but I presume it means if we went down so would their wages.

I can't believe its not a norm in any case, to have a contract based on what division you are in, no matter which division you are currently playing. Its a main reasn for the financial problems of relegated clubs.

Our manager at Swansea (Martinez) insists that all players sign a 'performance related' contract. God knows what that means, but I presume it means if we went down so would their wages.

I can't believe its not a norm in any case, to have a contract based on what division you are in, no matter which division you are currently playing. Its a main reasn for the financial problems of relegated clubs.

If our lot had to sign performance related contracts 2-3 of them wouldn't have been paid in 2 years.

If our lot had to sign performance related contracts 2-3 of them wouldn't have been paid in 2 years.

2 or 3? Fuck me, you're being generous.

I know one thing you'll never get any of our hierarchy on the radio as Quinn was this morning , shows the difference between the clubs as far as communication goes,also I think I heard him say that they had a fan on the board or sommat like that.

Guest fading star

Can't believe anyone can call Ashley a 'leech', when all he has done is put money into the club.

He's got a lot of faults, but that's not one of them.

Just because he’s yet to suck blood doesn’t mean he hasn’t sunk his fangs in.

I know one thing you'll never get any of our hierarchy on the radio as Quinn was this morning , shows the difference between the clubs as far as communication goes,also I think I heard him say that they had a fan on the board or sommat like that.

Probably referring to himself