Jonas------Butt---------Nolan-----Duff

------------owen---------Oba

If Bass Tayls and Guthrie are back...

------------------Harps

Beye-----Tayls----------Bass------Jose

Jonas------Guth--------Nolan-----Duff

------------owen---------Oba

Guest Darth Toon

Spurs may have beaten Chelsea, but Chelsea created anough chances to win 3 matches - they had more clear cut opportunities in 4 minutes injury time than we've had in our last 3 matches.

We'll put up a fight right up until the minute they score, then fold like the collection of useless spineless cowards we are.

Edgar, are you having me on ? I'd rather have Geremi there

Harper

R.Taylor      Beye    Collo    Enrique

Duff      Nolan    Butt    Gutierrez

Martins    Lovenkrands

We'l get stuffed, defence is shit, no pace in midfield, fuck the rest

Guest Heneage

Guthries back is he not? Nolan Guthrie should be good to at least watch. I refuse to write any game off. Hiddinkwill have little time to prepare being with Russia.

Butt is getting only worse game by game and he's been doomed by pretty much all the fans on the board and deservedly so but still we can't drop him as he's our only option really! So sad :-[

As long as Owen, R.Taylor, Shola stay out of the starting XI I'm reasonably happy. No way we can win this match-up so better not getting too high hopes...

Guest Heneage

The one thing Chelsea's centre backs lack is pace. Its gonna be vital we use Martins and Loven, and try catch them on the counter.

The one thing Chelsea's centre backs lack is pace. Its gonna be vital we use Martins and Loven, and try catch them on the counter.

Hmmm...knowing the tactical ability of our management team it's going be Shola & Owen front pair in the case

Chelsea have nothing to play for. They're not going to win the title, they're not going to fall out of the top 4; they have other worries in the form of the CL and the FA Cup so I think we have a chance against them. 2-1 to us is my super-duper optimistic prediction.

Sounds strange but I expect us to but in another good performance and push Chelsea all the way.

Although we wont get any points, it will be OK because we played well and if we play like that in the next game we WILL win.  :rolleyes:

Chelsea have nothing to play for. They're not going to win the title, they're not going to fall out of the top 4; they have other worries in the form of the CL and the FA Cup so I think we have a chance against them. 2-1 to us is my super-duper optimistic prediction.

What.

I want whatever you're smoking. Have you seen the table? They're not out of the title race man, seriously. Wake up.

Guest ExiledGeordie

Owen has to start for me, we create chances at home and he will get on the end of something. I'd play Lovenkrands on the wing with either Duff or Jonas on the other flank.

Might as well have a pop at them and see what happens. The real decider will be Stoke a week later but we can atleast try and fight for something in this. Not confident however.