Ireland Internationals

Decky

• 3 weeks later...

ugh I withdraw anything positive I may have implied about O'Neill being the best we could get etc since he apparently wants Roy f***ing Keane involved as his no2.

That will last until after the Latvia game

ugh I withdraw anything positive I may have implied about O'Neill being the best we could get etc since he apparently wants Roy f***ing Keane involved as his no2.

What a strange double act, like an aggressively repressed Burt & Earnie.

http://www.factfixx.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Bert-and-Ernie.jpg

I hated the idea of O'Neill getting the job but if he's bringing Keane with him I'm all for it. Must be a moribid fascination :lol: but I like it providing they let Keane do a few press conferences. Also anybody who hates John Delaney and calls him out on his bullshit is alright with me.

Na I'm complaining about John Delaney telling the world that Denis O'Brien would be bankrolling the wages for the next manager, the mans a clown. As I said above I'm strangely excited about the appointment but the fact that Steve Guppy is going to be the " Set piece expert" kinda tells you all you need to know about how our style of play will be :lol:

Na I'm complaining about John Delaney telling the world that Denis O'Brien would be bankrolling the wages for the next manager, the mans a clown. As I said above I'm strangely excited about the appointment but the fact that Steve Guppy is going to be the " Set piece expert" kinda tells you all you need to know about how our style of play will be :lol:

its not exactly as if we're bad at them as is anyway.

And the sooner that clown Delaney is sacked the better. All that money wasted on the managers position but nothing to tackle the real problems at the grassroots level or with the league (the winners get less prize money than Delaney gets paid per year)

• 10 months later...

Nevermind that, there's a 3 part documentary on John Delaney titled "John The Baptist"  on RTE! That along with the 3 page spread in the lifestyle section in todays Sunday Independent, the gall of that cunt.

Nevermind that, there's a 3 part documentary on John Delaney titled "John The Baptist"on RTE! That along with the 3 page spread in the lifestyle section in todays Sunday Independent, the gall of that cunt.

saw news of the sindo piece during the week, something like "john delaney on the genius of john delaney" while I look at the attendance on wednesday the fact the league of ireland is barely holding itself together and routinely ignored by the fai. The fact that fucker gets over 300k a fucking year. Fuck john delaney

Yup losing ground to the IRFU and GAA by the second and he's telling stories about going on the lash with Eric Cantona and bragging about the state of th art stadium that "he" got us. Also Dunphy and Denis O'Brien lamenting him in that piece. He's the Irish Sepp Blatter