Alan Shearer contract latest: long gone

Shearergol

Bloody hell, thought I'd randomly have a check on SSN since I haven't in about a month :lol:

Get in!  :clap2:

LMFAO me too, I flicked over because I decided I would watch QI a bit later on Dave Ja Vu. For some reason I flicked it onto Sky Sports News and there it was - staring me in the face. It's like it was supposed to happen.

I need to sleep I have work, a driving lesson, a mock test and the England game to watch tomorrow, but somehow I cannot see me sleeping for a while.

SHEARER IS GOD!

I don't really like Shearer but fair play to him for putting his neck on the line when his club is in trouble.

Can't be the kind of circumstances he wanted for his start in management.

Our squad is not piss poor, its pretty clear that its been the situation with the management and the atmosphere around the club that's put us in this position.  Obviously the players have been shit, but there's no way our squad of players should be in the relegation zone.

Guest Chubby Jason

Ashley has pissed me off pulling this off so late. I'm gonna be knacked for work tomorrow, couldn't you have done it in the day time you fat prick?!?! :rant: :rant:

Is this a good thing or a bad thing!?!?! Is this a good thing or a bad thing!?!??!  :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

How can it be a bad thing???

Dunno he could be shit at managing and everyone will hate him for evermore  :no:

No chance.

If Al was to fail at keeping us up, I wouldn't be half as pissed off about being relegated than I would be with jokers like Kinnear or Hughton in charge.

At the end of the day, it was take this chance or face certain relegation.  Fair play to Shearer for having the bottle to come to us in such a crisis when he knows what's at stake.

I'm just hoping it has a good-vibe effect.

At the end of the day, all we need is one last push of passion to keep us up and no man is better to inspire that than Shearer. People respect him as a player and he knows all about this place and what it means.

It'll boost the fans and atmosphere, the players will feel the buzz and it'll be enough to keep us up.

Perfect short term solution IMO.