Alan Shearer contract latest: long gone

Shearergol

Just spoken to a Newcastle player who's claimed that Ashley's only done this to get fans on his side.  Again.

Aye but Shearer isnt going to agree to be a pawn in a Mike Ashley PR stunt for nowt. He will have made damn sure he has got exactly what he wanted

That fat bastard owner, trying to get the fans on his side.  Who does he think he is?  I miss the days of Shepherd and blatant hostility towards the supporters.

COME ON PEOPLE - THINGS AREN'T GOING TO CHANGE IF YOU RESPOND TO A GOOD MOVE WITH CYNICISM - GIVE AL A CHANCE!

The end for Butt, Duff and Shola I hope. Taylor gets a reprieve until the summer on account of his decent performances at RB

A manager bigger than Ashley is just what we need to get rid of these overrated pieces of s***

Why would one assume that Shearer would get rid of our aging British players?

Well I hope he realises that they're all fucking wank!!

The end for Butt, Duff and Shola I hope. Taylor gets a reprieve until the summer on account of his decent performances at RB

A manager bigger than Ashley is just what we need to get rid of these overrated pieces of s***

Because he won't want lazy ***** playing for him?

Butt isn't lazy, just rubbish.

Guest neesy111

A manager bigger than Ashley is just what we need to get rid of these overrated pieces of shit

aye, also ashley knows if he fuck's it up with shearer, then he may as well dig his own grave

Shearer becomes our fourth manager of a mad season and while he's totally unproven in the job, has more feeling for this club in his spit than Kinnear and Hughton combined.

He could scarcely do worse than them.

:indi: :celb: :indi:

Hmmmm ... yeah, just as likely Shearer keeps the experienced Brits around tbh.

However, the difference is that he will not put up with crap performances from them and will definitely let them know if they are not doing the job.

Guest sittingontheball

Show em how to shoot big Al! And how to cross the ball! If they catch on, tell them how to hold in up in the corner 'n aal!

Media jobs are as cushty as they come, so full marks to him for taking it on in our current plight. Respect big man! It'll get the ground rocking if nothing else.

I wonder if he'll pick Carroll over Shola.

Just spoken to a Newcastle player who's claimed that Ashley's only done this to get fans on his side.  Again.

Wait so would we prefer someone vindictive who would want to make the fans miserable.

Whoever is spouting such negative bollocks is a c***  :kinnear:

agree, christ lets enjoy the moment man.

Indeed, well, even I was standing up for Ashley at this point.

But I guess it's an indication of how bad the morale in the camp was before this when even the players think he's a tosser.

The player suggested Ashley just take over finance.

I presume the player in question knows this because Ashley has told the players that this is why he's bringing in Shearer?

Or is the player in question just as fucking clueless as the rest of us as to Ashley's motives?

I wonder where my money is...

Brilliant news, I just can't believe it. This is probably the only thing that could save the club from relegation, lets hope the players respond to the fans optimisim now!! The depression the club has sunk into for the past few months can instantly disappear with his arrival.

I don't think he will be a Mourinhio, Wenger, etc but he is the best damn thing that could happen to our club at the moment.

Is he only until the end of the season so he can get his coaching badges in the summer or has he already done them?

Hmmmm ... yeah, just as likely Shearer keeps the experienced Brits around tbh.

However, the difference is that he will not put up with crap performances from them and will definitely let them know if they are not doing the job

Or he could play the experienced foreign shite in Geremi, Cacraper, Viduka (chance would be a fine thing) or the biggest transfer flop of the season AKA Colo.

HOLYYYYY SHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

i havent even been paying attention to the news or forum or anything.

Just got back on & read this...

Amazing newssss !!!!!

:celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D