Alan Shearer contract latest: long gone

Shearergol

Just spoken to a Newcastle player who's claimed that Ashley's only done this to get fans on his side.  Again.

who gives a fucking shit why he's done this. We'll have someone capable of leading a football team

Just spoken to a Newcastle player who's claimed that Ashley's only done this to get fans on his side.  Again.

He has won me over. Your in Ireland so are you talking to Duff?

If that's not stereotyping, I don't know what is. ;D

Nah, not Nile Ranger.  Don't want to say cause I don't want him facing any disciplinary measures or anything.

Guest afternoonfix

Shearer was unavailable for comment last night although a source told The Journal Ashley had never ruled out the possibility of approaching Shearer to become manager if Kinnear did not get the all clear from doctors to return.

He said: "Alan Shearer would galvanise the entire place. He is the one person out there who could instantly lift the supporters and Mike Ashley knows that."

The end for Butt, Duff and Shola I hope. Taylor gets a reprieve until the summer on account of his decent performances at RB

A manager bigger than Ashley is just what we need to get rid of these overrated pieces of shit

Guest WashyGeordie

Sherlock.

Wait so would we prefer someone vindictive who would want to make the fans miserable? Why shouldn't he want to make the fans happy?

Whoever is spouting such negative bollocks is a c***  :kinnear:

He has won me over. Your in Ireland so are you talking to Duff?

If that's not stereotyping, I don't know what is. ;D

Stereotyping?!!? YOUR IN  FUCKING IRELAND MAN!!! Is Duff not hanging around there since he got a knock, as I doubt he would of  went to Italy with the Ireland squad or come back to Newcastle pronto.

The end for Butt, Duff and Shola I hope. Taylor gets a reprieve until the summer on account of his decent performances at RB

A manager bigger than Ashley is just what we need to get rid of these overrated pieces of s***

Why would one assume that Shearer would get rid of our aging British players?

Guest afternoonfix

Wait so would we prefer someone vindictive who would want to make the fans miserable.

Whoever is spouting such negative bollocks is a c***  :kinnear:

agree, christ lets enjoy the moment man.