Alan Shearer contract latest: long gone

Shearergol

At the end of the day, it's pretty much the same players that Keegan had in his mini-rival last season. Same thing stands for me.

I've no doubt this will spur us on to stay up comfortably, but long term? We'll see.

Mackems over the moon cos they can sing anti-Shearer songs again according to RTG :idiot2:

One of my mackem friends has already posted that on facebook, the amount of attention they pay to us is laughable! :coolsmiley:

i'd laugh my arse off if they went into freefall again

Guest black n white

Woo..... i'll finish that line when i hear it from Shearer himself.

He has to stay now cant leave after 8 games regardless of the outcome of our season. :clap2:

Mackems over the moon cos they can sing anti-Shearer songs again according to RTG :idiot2:

One of my mackem friends has already posted that on facebook, the amount of attention they pay to us is laughable! :coolsmiley:

I dont know why they are so cocky they are only 3 points ahead of us.  I hope we finish 17th and they finish 18th and we can then say we sent them down.

ashley's plan all along tbh post-keegan;

reduce the club to the worst possible state imaginable on & off the pitch in order to coax shearer (the only man he really wanted) into the job to save us from relegation

bit like the plot of rambo 3 'cept troutman didn't get caught by the russian's on purpose

:snod:

I honestly never give any though to what Sunderland do, couldn't give a feck. As long as we stay up, that's all that matters now.

Given what the league situation is now, it would be pretty funny if we stayed up at their expense though :D

I dont know why they are so cocky they are only 3 points ahead of us.  I hope we finish 17th and they finish 18th and we can then say we sent them down.

i'll drink to that :)

I honestly never give any though to what Sunderland do, couldn't give a feck. As long as we stay up, that's all that matters now.

Given what the league situation is now, it would be pretty funny if we stayed up at their expense though :D

Here Here!

C'mon Shearer!!!!!!!  :knuppel2:

I'm not normally boithered its just all the abuse Ive been getting off mackems in the last few months and Im sick of it, if we stay up and they go down all of my sunderland supporting work colleagues will come into work and find a free can of Coke on each of their desks as a present from me.

Guest Micktoon

"I feel d appointment is long over due.I won't judge shearer on d basis of dis appointment cos its 2 short a time 2 do anytin significant oda dan a narow escape 4rm relegation. Al d same technicaly he shld b beta dan d southgates & inces.Gdluck!"

Just found this on Teamtalk. Who the fuck writes like that.

"I feel d appointment is long over due.I won't judge shearer on d basis of dis appointment cos its 2 short a time 2 do anytin significant oda dan a narow escape 4rm relegation. Al d same technicaly he shld b beta dan d southgates & inces.Gdluck!"

Just found this on Teamtalk. Who the f*** writes like that.

Nile Ranger?

Just found this on Teamtalk. Who the fuck writes like that.

Nile

Guest Phil K

Reading that Sunderland forum made my skin crawl. One of them demands that Shearer's MOTD contract be terminated immediately. They are so sad it is unbelievable.

Same w@nkers that stopped eating sugar puffs because the honey monster wore a Newcastle shirt and did an advert with Kevin keegan ?

Should we stop eating streaky bacon 'cos its red and white ? Nah. Some of us are more intelligent than that (I say SOME)

But I agree with the above - too little too late.

Kinnear/Ashley/Hughton etc have done way too much damage.