Alan Shearer contract latest: long gone

Shearergol

I've had so many celebratory wanks my penis has gone numb.

sickening, sickening image, given that you're on my facebook and i'm consequently aware of your physical appearance

You love it. You love the cock. :pow:

Just had a walk past SJP & saw a fat specky women with her top spun round so the back is on the front showing "SHEARER 9 LOCAL HERO" & she is giving it thumbs up to the media on the other side of the road, her partner/hubby is next to her in TOON TOP & JESTERS hat with kid in buggy. What glips.

Just had a walk past SJP & saw a fat specky women with her top spun round so the back is on the front showing "SHEARER 9 LOCAL HERO" & she is giving it thumbs up to the media on the other side of the road, her partner/hubby is next to her in TOON TOP & JESTERS hat with kid in buggy. What glips.

pissed off cos they didn't want a pic of you in your magpie outfit ?

Thats just had me in  :2funny: cannot believe it can you as they just slip back into depression.

Whoever says Shearer wont work cos of lack experience etc just remember keegan ,big risk but hey what we got to lose maybe this is Ashley changing or the cynic in me says Season ticket time but big Als no mug he will tell Ashley what he wants if he decides to stay on and build for the future ,Ashleys current model on transfers etc imho will not work unless you have a Wenger style manager who can nuture raw talent which i believe Ashley is trying to introduce but it can go horribly wrong wthout experience around them .

A desperate move by the club, if it turns out to be true. Just wonder why the hell Shearer would agree to come in - now of all times?

Agree totally BG - have been away for a few days, hence late posting, but you are right on the mark.

Naturally, I hope Al is successful, and surely, if he has taken on this forlorn hope, nobody can deny his feelings for the club.

I just hope that if he DOES succeed in pulling the fat out of the fire, everything just doesn't turn to rats--t, and he follows KK out of the door because he cannot get the necessary assurances about control and buying.

Always thought Shearer would make a decent manager, even when he first joined us - great attitude, big draw for future buys and knows exactly what he wants...if he got Rob Lee as asst., and KD as DOF(good judge of players), we could be going places...

Anyway, All the VERY BEST, Al - you're a brave lad..!!

Cos he knows he could potentially do something about us dropping out of the premiership??

It's a month too late, if it happens. Could be setting himself up for a huge fall if we do go down. Ashley must really be desperate to win the fans back over.

If it's true, I hope he can turn it around. I just don't have a good feeling about it at all.

A desperate move by the club, if it turns out to be true. Just wonder why the hell Shearer would agree to come in - now of all times?

Agree totally BG - have been away for a few days, hence late posting, but you are right on the mark.

Naturally, I hope Al is successful, and surely, if he has taken on this forlorn hope, nobody can deny his feelings for the club.

I just hope that if he DOES succeed in pulling the fat out of the fire, everything just doesn't turn to rats--t, and he follows KK out of the door because he cannot get the necessary assurances about control and buying.

Always thought Shearer would make a decent manager, even when he first joined us - great attitude, big draw for future buys and knows exactly what he wants...if he got Rob Lee as asst., and KD as DOF(good judge of players), we could be going places...

Anyway, All the VERY BEST, Al - you're a brave lad..!!

Cos he knows he could potentially do something about us dropping out of the premiership??

It's a month too late, if it happens. Could be setting himself up for a huge fall if we do go down. Ashley must really be desperate to win the fans back over.

If it's true, I hope he can turn it around. I just don't have a good feeling about it at all.

a month ?

should have been as soon as ashley realised the club wasn't going to sell.

If we do get relegated i still think Shearer will stay on to try and bring us back up.

Yeah, I think he's here for the long term provided its done his way.

That will be the problem.

Last month:

Bolton (a), Man Utd (h), Hull (a), Arsenal (h)

Might have been 1 or 3 points better off...our destiny is still in our own hands at the moment - win 5 of the last 8 to stay up.

If we do get relegated i still think Shearer will stay on to try and bring us back up.

Yeah, I think he's here for the long term provided its done his way.

That will be the problem.

Not too much of an issue right now. Cross that bridge when we get to it and if we stay up.

But if he does decides to eventually go I trust him to do so with much better timing.