Alan Shearer contract latest: long gone

Shearergol

Guest Phil K

"I feel d appointment is long over due.I won't judge shearer on d basis of dis appointment cos its 2 short a time 2 do anytin significant oda dan a narow escape 4rm relegation. Al d same technicaly he shld b beta dan d southgates & inces.Gdluck!"

Just found this on Teamtalk. Who the f*** writes like that.

Quite a few baseball-hatted and hooped jumper wearing morons, with a mobile phone glued to their ears (yes, like 90% of footballers)

The ones whose nearest thing to reading a book is "reading" (should that be decyphering ?) texts like this. Personally I don't even do it while actually DOING a text !

Reading that Sunderland forum made my skin crawl. One of them demands that Shearer's MOTD contract be terminated immediately. They are so sad it is unbelievable.

Same w@nkers that stopped eating sugar puffs because the honey monster wore a Newcastle shirt and did an advert with Kevin keegan ?

Should we stop eating streaky bacon 'cos its red and white ? Nah. Some of us are more intelligent than that (I say SOME)

But I agree with the above - too little too late.

Kinnear/Ashley/Hughton etc have done way too much damage.

So Mackems do honestly think we dont eat bacon because of that and that we wont eat red sauce on white bread and thats the reason Heinz brought out that green ketchup.

They don't realise we are not as retarded as some of them.

Talk about a bolt from the blue, I'm stunned.

What happens if we stay up now then, does he take the job full-time next season. Is this even a win-win situation for him (or the club)?

Not even sure if he'll make a good manager, but he certainly has the will power. Don't think he does failure.. (errm, except if the last 7 years of his footballing career - winning nowt!)

Guest toonlass

The Chron & SSN streets ahead of NUFC.co.uk

Like I said, .co.uk still haven't acknowledged Joey Barton's arrest and subsequent jail time. Totally ignored it.

Guest Phil K

FINALLY though, an intelligent move from M.A. Shearer is steeped in the ways of good managers he's played for, and to me anyways, a great manager in the making. if anyone is going to get certain players FINALLY going, its Big Al. I expect a 100% improvement against Chelski. But whatever happens this season, Al must not bear any blame for what damage has been done to NUFC before and by Christ, plenty damage has been done.

Expect Butt to become the playmaker we know he CAN be, and Owen to improve and maybe even play and score for a change ?

some crap e-mails being read out on SSN. "Shearer is here for the money"..blah blah blah...

From the same morons from RTG or the aforementioned baseball hat/hooped jumpered/mobile phone glued to ears sub-humans

Butt the playmaker we know he can be? What?!? Are you for real? He's absolute gash and l hope Shearer does what l wished had been done ages ago and gets rid!

If the comment you are referring to wasn't taking the piss then this.

Newcastle are set to confirm the appointment of Alan Shearer as their new manager.

Sky Sports News understands that The Magpies will release a statement on Wednesday confirming that Shearer will be back at St James' Park to take charge for the final eight matches of the season.

Guest Phil K

Nope, I DO believe Butt can be a class playmaker, but that has shown little evidence is right.

Cut the criticism, and get behind the players is needed.

Fresh start.

Save the whale ? Save NUFC. :D