Did I hear "Open Training Session"?

Skirge

Going off what people have said about him, Xisco sounds like a striker in the mould of Shearer tbh. Would really like to see him get a shot under Alan, and that he cuts out the nancy-boy partying and sticks to his footy. Looking to the future, if we stay up, we could do with not having to sign about four strikers in the summer. If the lads got ability lets see it, he's got a massive, massive chance now.

Aye but Shearer's arm shape seems to suggest he is saying "oooooooh you are naughty... but I like you"

There is a picture taken right before this one with his arm around Jonas and they are obviously joking with each other.  I reckon he has just pushed Jonas in this picture.

Aye but Shearer's arm shape seems to suggest he is saying "oooooooh you are naughty... but I like you"

There is a picture taken right before this one with his arm around Jonas and they are obviously joking with each other.  I reckon he has just pushed Jonas in this picture.

Aye you'll be right. Good pictures. Good to see them smiling and appearing relaxed straight away.

Guest toonlass

Was going to take the bairns but for an hour on the bus going and an hour on the bus coming back a 45 minute training session seemed a bit short like.

This Lee Ryder bloke seems to think Beye would definitely stay if you went down.

Is he usually this idiotic in his analysis?

I think its likely Beye would stay, he's not getting any younger and he's settled in the area in now, with kids in English schools and just bought a huge house.

Good god SSN mong fest, glad I didn't bother going this time around.

had the same bald guy on who was out waving his arms around (with bottle of pop) when Shearer was appointed last week.

that guy annoyed the hell out of me, u don't mind young kids doing that sort of thing but he looked a rite  :kinnear:

12:20

[Comment From Suzi]

Hey Lee and Bob - do you think Ranger is worth giving a shot before the end of the season? been watching him playing with the researves thoughout the season and his improvement is clear. ? any thoughts or personal opinions?

12:21

Lee Ryder:  Ranger has been good in the reserves, well very good, but the way I look at it he is raw.

Throwing him in at such a young age can make or break you.

Shearer was thrown in as a kid at Southampton and scored a hat-trick against Arsenal back in the day though so....

Should of gone with a banner, for Ranger.

Guest toonlass

Looking at the video from the chronicle website there seems to be a canny few people there like.