Shearer Bans Toon Players

Guest Mantis

Guest Mantis

From pubs and clubs in town, acording to todays papers.  About f***ing time someone got this bunch into gear. 

Guest elbee909

On Monday they must all bring in a photo of a fence that they've personally creosoted over the weekend.

Guest Ebolarama

On Monday they must all bring in a photo of a fence that they've personally creosoted over the weekend.

Using brand name creosote, mind. Not just Do-It-All own-brand crap.

Guest elbee909

Using brand name creosote, mind. Not just Do-It-All own-brand crap.

"I'm here to make sure we creosote 8 fences.  No more, no less.  All the fences that haven't been creosoted so far - that's the past.  I'm only concerned with what happens now."

Guest toonlass

Well done Big Al. The players cannot be too upset about it, if they care about the club that much then they will not mind missing a few nights at the pub to keep us up.

*oh and Steven Taylor has already creosoted 17 fences by himself and is standing at Little Benton pumping his fist and beating his chest to prove how much he loves this club.

You could collect more pictures of players out in town drinking/partying then you can when their training, too bad noone has done anything about it earlier.

Didn't Allardyce try to impose a bit of discipline, and the squad turned on him? Start of the end, like.

You could collect more pictures of players out in town drinking/partying then you can when their training, too bad noone has done anything about it earlier.

Didn't Allardyce try to impose a bit of discipline, and the squad turned on him? Start of the end, like.

:lol:

Stunning comparison.

I wasn't trying to compare them, I just thought it had been tried before. Can't see any of the players defying Shearer, tbh.

Haven't seen any of your contributions elsewhere on the board. I'm curious to know what you think of everything that has transpired here as a liverpool fan. I'm quite sure you're quaking in your boots as far as the title goes. Peter Lovenkrands > Fernando Torres lyke

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2358315.ece

ALAN SHEARER has laid down the law at Newcastle.

The Tyneside legend was hailed yesterday as the man to save the club because he has the ‘cojones’.

And new boss Shearer proved it by hitting his players with a series of strict rules. He:

# BANNED all nights out on the Toon after games.

# TOLD his squad they must stay behind after training and eat lunch together as a team.

# CHALLENGED anyone to say if they do not like the new regime — and said they can go if they are unhappy.

A Toon insider revealed to SunSport: “It is Alan Shearer’s way or no way.

“He has come in and everyone quickly realised he would not take any nonsense.

“Previously there was no real camaraderie among the players. They would shower after training and go home as soon as they were changed.