Ryan Taylor/Nolan

Guest K9

Nolan has been a disgrace... but then we should never have signed him so it's not all his fault.

he's been bad, but a disgrace?

At least he contributed vitally by making assists agains the likes of west brom and boro (2), and also clearing the ball off the line against SMB. We would have been buried long ago, tbh.

Ryan Taylor and Kevin Nolan

Kinnear's reign summed up pretty well, absolute s****

Er i bet they weren't his signings though..

Before the window even opened was only ever talking about loan signings, in positions we actually needed like a LB - which we didnt get and a young midfielder with legs on him

Oh, I bet they were. Pair of cloggers from the Red Lion man.

Nolan has been a disgrace... but then we should never have signed him so it's not all his fault.

he's been bad, but a disgrace?

At least he contributed vitally by making assists agains the likes of west brom and boro (2), and also clearing the ball off the line against SMB. We would have been buried long ago, tbh.

It would be nice if he could run from one end of the pitch to the other without looking like he needs a fag break though.

Reckon Nolan will stay? Isn't there a rule that you can't play for more than 2 clubs in 12 months?

That shouldn't be a problem because I never once saw him play for us.

Guest BooBoo

The only decent thing Nolans done this season for us was to miss his penalty when playing for the Trotters.

When he's actually been employed by us, he's contributed nothing other than crippling Anichebe and Carroll.

Actually, he did get a couple of assists vs Middlesbrough.

Geremi got a lot more assists and was never considered even worthy of a place on the subs bench.

Actually, he did get a couple of assists vs Middlesbrough.

Geremi got a lot more assists and was never considered even worthy of a place on the subs bench.

He looks slower than Geremi tbh.

If it's true that Butt is going to be staying, then what happens to Nolan? While it could be argued that he's a Championship player IMO, you can't have both of them in the same team because they are invalids basically. Butt you can use in a limited role but it's pointless if we are going to stick a carthorse next to him. Even in the Championship opposing players won't lack fitness or running ability. We have to show Nolan the door IMO.

Nolan I may think about keeping as a squad player Taylor can go, at times you need a player with fight in him, Nolan has that, kind of player you throw on when looking to protect a lead late on in a game.

Nolan I may think about keeping as a squad player Taylor can go, at times you need a player with fight in him, Nolan has that, kind of player you throw on when looking to protect a lead late on in a game.

Why would you pay Nolan 50 grand a week to be a squad player in the Championship?

I don't know who'd want Nolan. We only paid £4m for him and we were desperate. Now it's like five months later and he has relegation on his CV.

In fact I think we're stuck with both Ryan Taylor and Nolan.

Nolan- Would keep with a wage cut and alot of pre-season training behind him.

Taylor- Might make a good squad player in a championship side playing well (depending on his wages).