Stoke City 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 11/04/09 - Post match reaction from page 28

JH

HT.

shearer has to radically change the lineup, formation and style of play here, we've been shocking. at best we've passed it from right to left in midfield and punted it up pointlessly, at worst we skip the passing bit and just launch it from the off. off the ball we've been dominated and when we clear it comes straight back at us. when we attack we look completely devoid of ideas or purpose, when they attack we look in total disarray.

Beattie has just been allowed back on with blood still on his shirt (there's a small smudge on the collar... but blood is blood).  Nice to see there is another rule not being upheld by the referees.

You're sounding like an anal retard

So rules are meant to be broken ?

I think it's YOU with the problem.

Not at all, but whingeing about a tiny bit of blood being on the guy's shirt is pathetic.

The mis-awarded corner was far more damaging, but that's football at times...still think we can win this

When the players haven't got the confidence to pass the ball on the deck, take a touch to control the ball look up and play a pass.  You know your in the shit.  Not one leader on the pitch, pathetic.  Not shearers fault, everyone but at this moment.

Christ almighty we're fucking shit! Whole team behind the ball, non-existant strikers as usual,  I'm starting to think we'll finish the season on 29 bastard points with shite like this being dished out. Sort it out you gutless fucking bastards!

Oh aye and Faye is a fucking cunt.

Ameobi, Duff, Butt, Nolan, Ryan Taylor - we may as well have amateurs on minimum wage who can run around enough to close opposition players down rather than these muppets.

45 minutes gone and we haven't looked remotely like scoring. Not even close to it. We don't even look capable of creating a chance. Shearer needs to sort this Big Sam style formation out, Duff and Taylor are too shit to be playing wingback roles effectively to it's like a major bottleneck on the team.

Awful decision from the referee has cost us big style there like. Stoke are even more horrific than I'd expected.

Can't see a way back for us, even considering the bench.

Beattie has just been allowed back on with blood still on his shirt (there's a small smudge on the collar... but blood is blood).  Nice to see there is another rule not being upheld by the referees.

You're sounding like an anal retard

Got any more scintillating contributions?

Pot. Kettle. Black.

always a good one

Oh that was a good one.... if only it made any sense?

Your comment implies some level of hypocrisy or contradiction on my behalf, I assume regarding my comment about rules not being upheld by referees.  Yet, that comment was only my 2nd (maybe 3rd) post to this whole thread.  So... WTF are you on about you feckless understudy of a contributor.

When the players haven't got the confidence to pass the ball on the deck, take a touch to control the ball look up and play a pass.  You know your in the s***.  Not one leader on the pitch, pathetic.  Not shearers fault, everyone but at this moment.

Agree. Theyre all terrified. Amount of times we were holding it infront of their area...only for guthrie/nolan/butt to pass it back and forth to eachother. Only for butt to try and drop one in...