Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United | Sun 19th Apr - White Hart Lane @ 1:30pm

Kaizero

This probably won't go down well, but Spurs is a good model of what should have happened to us this season. They fucked their silly DoF idea off, got a decent manager in and made their home something of a fortress. We did precisely the opposite. :-[

I'd seriously start Carroll ahead of Viduka. The lad has more then earned his chance, whilst the Aussie waster has been a disaster since he signed for us. 20 games in 2 years? It's a joke man - major piss take.

I can definitely see your point but although Viduka doesn't really deserve to start ahead of Carroll I would be more confident of the rather large Australian to do that something special to win us a game at the moment.

This probably won't go down well, but Spurs is a good model of what should have happened to us this season. They fucked their silly DoF idea off, got a decent manager in and made their home something of a fortress. We did precisely the opposite. :-[

West Ham kept theirs and have done well too. what we needed was some strong leadership to decide either way, we just fudged the issue and appointed a useless manager. fundamentally ashley and co didnt really understand what they were doing so didnt have the strong grounding to make crucial decisions when they needed to.

West Ham kept theirs and have done well too. what we needed was some strong leadership to decide either way, we just fudged the issue and appointed a useless manager. fundamentally ashley and co didnt really understand what they were doing so didnt have the strong grounding to make crucial decisions when they needed to.

Fair comment. :thup:

Harper

Beye               S. Taylor            Bassong

R. Taylor                                                                   Duff

Nolan                        Butt              Jonas

Owen                         Carroll

according to Mick Lowes....

They also fucked their manager off as well, treating him like absolute shit of course, and were chastised on here for doing it at the time.

Had all of the business surrounding people wanting them to sell the club, then them wanting to sell the club not come about I don't think they'd have appointed a temporary manager in the first place, who then ended up here longer than needed, when he's not a long term solution.

What they should have done is appointed Shearer quicker after Kinnear took ill.

Very harsh on Edgar.

Same as Viduka for me, although Taylor hasn't proven himself to be the best player he has a lot more experience than Edgar and more good games.

I can see the point from a safety point of view, more gutted for Guthrie. I think he would thrive in a 5 man midfield.