Football Tattoos

Guest firetotheworks

Guest toonlass

I'm sorry but there is nothing "classy" about tatoos, I can't wait to see this younger generation get older and look at their saggy skin dressed in saggy tatoos and ridiculous piercing. Hidieous tbh.

When I'm old, I'm going to look old and saggy anyway, so who gives a s***?

Trust me when you get to your middle ages you'll be looking for a way to get rid of that hidieous "art" that you put on yourself. This is the time to invest money in shares of tattoo remval companies. I was right about our Ashley and our struggles with relegation and I'm right about this. :)

Ridiculous that you think you can assume this about people that you've never even met.

That's the problem with tattoos, they cause you to assume things about people and it's generally not that complimentary. I interview frequently and since mostly people are all suited up, I generally don't see many that come through the doors with tattoos or piercing, and since I'm usually interviewing for developers or analysts, there aren't too many out there with serious ink, however if I do come into contact with a person that has tats that are visable or holes in their face where jewelry usually goes, then I mentally mark them down a little. Maybe I'm old fasioned but why allow those assumptions to be made, there is litrerally zero point in a tattoo other than you trying to tell somebody about yourself. A lot of it is "oh look at me, I'm cool".

That statement is ridiculous. So you would mark someone down for a job because they have a tattoo? Why let your personal opinions dictate whether someone is suitable for a job, it should be based on how well they can do the job, not what they look like, because if you base your opinions on someone's appearance and then mark them down for it that is prejudice. It says more about you coming across as narrow minded and judgemental than anyone trying to be "cool".

I'm sorry but there is nothing "classy" about tatoos, I can't wait to see this younger generation get older and look at their saggy skin dressed in saggy tatoos and ridiculous piercing. Hidieous tbh.

Trust me when you get to your middle ages you'll be looking for a way to get rid of that hidieous "art" that you put on yourself. This is the time to invest money in shares of tattoo remval companies. I was right about our Ashley and our struggles with relegation and I'm right about this. :)

But if it's something that you enjoy, and is not overtly on show who really cares?

Exactly.

Mr dullface can go have his herbal tea and I'll get Shearer's face tattooed on my scrotum, as long as you're happy with it then who cares!? Why feel the need to berate the other person for the choices that they've made.

I got my tattoo mainly because I was going to go snowboarding, but there was no snow. So I thought it would make my arm look less boring if it had scrawl on it. Same reason we all wear specific clothing that we like I guess...

You like rubbish clothing as well tbf ;)

But if it's something that you enjoy, and is not overtly on show who really cares?

Exactly.

Mr dullface can go have his herbal tea and I'll get Shearer's face tattooed on my scrotum, as long as you're happy with it then who cares!? Why feel the need to berate the other person for the choices that they've made.

I got my tattoo mainly because I was going to go snowboarding, but there was no snow. So I thought it would make my arm look less boring if it had scrawl on it. Same reason we all wear specific clothing that we like I guess...

You like rubbish clothing as well tbf ;)

I bet if we went on a man date you'd be stunned by my flawless apparel.

Guest toonlass

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/1396/eeverton11ub4.jpg

Done by a tattooist that's a Liverpool fan no doubts  :mackems:

Seen a similar one with the liver bird and "Liverpol" underneath that some scouser got done on holiday.

Maybe that one's supposed to be that awful chant they do, "Eeeeverton, Eeeerverton"

• 2 months later...

Would like to thank DANIEL ALBRIGO for his tattoo (I know its late)

http://www.nyadorned.com/Images/?d=TATTOO/Daniel_Albrigo/#.0

I think the wall is around here http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&hs=3G3&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=new+york+adorned+2&fb=1&split=1&gl=uk&ei=lhaTSqK0JeihjAeQy-D7DQ&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=image&resnum=4

He did not want to do it without the sky becasue it looks to much like a logo...that i agree with.  Looks a lot nice IMO with the sky over the bridge

Not really a football one but when I have the dosh I'll probably get a Tyne Bridge on my back with one of Sir Bob's famous quotes written on it...

"”The first ninety minutes of a football match are the most important.”"

Guest Heneage

Any tattoo I plan to get will be easily coverable. tbh It's true what Mowen says, we went to the council offices for a business matter, we being me and my Dad, and the bloke had tattoo's on both forearms like Samoan tribal stuff. (He wasn't samoan or from the pacific islands.) And my Dad said in the car back he looked a bit rough.

Not really a football one but when I have the dosh I'll probably get a Tyne Bridge on my back with one of Sir Bob's famous quotes written on it...

"”The first ninety minutes of a football match are the most important.”"

I was thinking one from his book...

Like that one near the end;

"Yes, I was born into a Black-and-White world. But as my last great challenge draws to a close I am more convinced than ever that we are surrounded by light not darkness"

That's a bit too long though...

"It's important to have speed in your team, Gary Speed."  :pow:

"It's important to have speed in your team, Gary Speed."  :pow:

:lol:

Not one of his daft ones....although they are mint...

To those considering getting a football related tattoo, don't be a c*** like the c*** below:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1132137_city_fans_champions_league_tattoo__for_2011

What a twat.

I don't believe in getting portraits of people either I think it's a bit bizarre - like that Sir Bob one someone got that was in the paper...

Not a fan of them myself either. What you're planning on getting done sounds spot on though, I think it'll look awesome when it's done. :thup:

To those considering getting a football related tattoo, don't be a c*** like the c*** below:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1132137_city_fans_champions_league_tattoo__for_2011

What a t***.

I don't believe in getting portraits of people either I think it's a bit bizarre - like that Sir Bob one someone got that was in the paper...

Not a fan of them myself either. What you're planning on getting done sounds spot on though, I think it'll look awesome when it's done. :thup:

Cheers, I reckon it'll cost about £100 - £200 so I doubt I'll be getting it done for some time....

What a t***.

Cheers, I reckon it'll cost about £100 - £200 so I doubt I'll be getting it done for some time....

I wouldn't say that's too bad really as I'm guessing with it being across your back it'll be a decent size. The quote I'd opt for personally would be "A love that burns within and will never fade".

What a t***.

I wouldn't say that's too bad really as I'm guessing with it being across your back it'll be a decent size. The quote I'd opt for personally would be "A love that burns within and will never fade".

Aye, I'll probably get that instead. It wouldn't be in colour just black and white with shading and that, so it might keep the price down.