Newcastle United vs. Portsmouth-Monday 27th April 8pm *Setanta 1* Pre-match

joeyt

Guest getalife

Does anyone know if Setanta Ireland is different to Setanta UK? I've got a rerun of some Scotland Ireland Rugby match at the moment.

That's weird, I'm watching Setanta Ireland at the moment, and the build-up for the match is on, same as on Setanta1. It'll go off when the game starts though, unless you have an Irish subscription......

Haha love how depressed this mackem is on Century like, gives me a bit of hope.  Saying that Sbragia's nickname amongst some is 'Ricky Negative'.  Clever, a bit like when we used to call Kinnear 'Joe TotalShite'.

It's all up to us though anyway.  Come on lads, all is forgotten!

Haha love how depressed this mackem is on Century like, gives me a bit of hope.  Saying that Sbragia's nickname amongst some is 'Ricky Negative'.  Clever, a bit like when we used to call Kinnear 'Joe TotalShite'.

It's all up to us though anyway.  Come on lads, all is forgotten!

At least for the next 2 hrs  :lol:

Some game this...Nerves are outside of my body, what a feeling if we could get three points out of this. Could prove to be one of the most important wins ever.

Shearers learning-curve looks very good considering he's left out Nolan and Taylor.

Only thing I have to complain about is Duff in place of Jonas. But Jonas could provide us with the necessary injection, together with Barton, should we struggle to break them down..

Just seen the team, nice to have a proper back four and a decent attack, but what the FUCK is up with that midfield!?! Midfield is by miles our weakest area and he seems to have deliberately selected our worst possible line up!!

no worst possible would have been r.taylor butt nolan

It honestly shocks me that it only took 45 minutes of non-terrible football to make everyone forget exactly what kind of "player" Alan Smith is.

I'd bet my life that we'll all be screaming our heads off at him within ten minutes after kickoff.

Wahhhhhhhh!!! What more can you say? Oh, I know. Howay the fucking lads man! Get into them, fuck them up! We are the Geordies... There's only one Alan Shearer... EIEIEIO up the Premier League we go... GANNIN ALONG THE SCOTSWOOD ROAD, TO SEE THE BLAYDON RACES!!! COME ON YOU BASTARDS!!

It honestly shocks me that it only took 45 minutes of non-terrible football to make everyone forget exactly what kind of "player" Alan Smith is.

I'd bet my life that we'll all be screaming our heads off at him within ten minutes after kickoff.

haha actually your right im hoping for a miracle but atleast we do have barton/jonas/guthrie available on the bench

Guest firetotheworks

Its 45 minutes more than Nolan has shown. Thats not a compliment, but I'd have started him if Barton and Guthrie aren't fully up to speed.