Steve Harper = sub goalie?

geordiedean

a few people i know who were in teh sunderland end have said the same name. and said hes about 15-16 ... pathetic little f'ker hope he gets whats deserved

If that kid is 15-16 he has a growth deficiency :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Roger Kint

on talksport now

Was a decent interview.

As was Danny Simpson's interview this morning in between Talksports determination to pretend that 99% of the crowd left after 30 minutes

on talksport now

Was a decent interview.

As was Danny Simpson's interview this morning in between Talksports determination to pretend that 99% of the crowd left after 30 minutes

Aye the have been going on about that all day, doing my nut in

• 2 weeks later...

He's proven beyond a doubt that Krul and Forster are just going to have a while longer.

So much better than Krul this season it's not even funny. We've been spoiled rotten concerning goalkeepers over the past few years.

A few dodgy moments before his shoulder injury, but superb since he's come back.

Thought he'd been caught on his shoulder at first, when he went down in the first half after taking the ball off Zigic. Had a very, very good game after - seems to be less hesitant in coming off his line (my biggest complaint about him in our relegation season)

He's been excellent actually. Made some very good and vital saves. I think his ability to sweep behind the defense has been the main improvement from Krul. The latter was at times insecure and didn't know when to rush out and snap the ball. Harper on the other hand has solved this task nicely