Steve Harper = sub goalie?

geordiedean

2 seconds ya pair of knackers. I was replying to

nee f***er complained about it except from a few ppl on here

I herd 3 people clearly say it was wrong. I saw Harper who I am guessing thought it was wrong.  Didn't bother listening to Mackem Jones & Dublin post match so not sure what they thought.

Guest neesy111

2 seconds ya pair of knackers. I was replying to

nee f***er complained about it except from a few ppl on here

I herd 3 people clearly say it was wrong. I saw Harper who I am guessing thought it was wrong.  Didn't bother listening to Mackem Jones & Dublin post match so not sure what they thought.

in the pub i was, every fucker was complaining with harper and not it being a foul

Guest neesy111

Hands up who thought that was a world class save though. :lol:

nah, more of a lucky save, it hit his bloody chest, i would of saved it, if it had been coming straight at me

The save from Harper was a very good save and he knew what he was doing.  As for the 2nd goal, he didn't go in hard enough and paid for it.  It probably was a foul going by the rules but he should have been a lot stronger.  I wouldn't be too happy if we had a goal cancelled out in that way.

Hands up who thought that was a world class save though. :lol:

nah, more of a lucky save, it hit his bloody chest, i would of saved it, if it had been coming straight at me

Positioning is a key attribute for a 'keeper, he was in a great position to make that save. Great save.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Ok, anyone not in a wheelchair.

Do you honestly think that if you were in Harper's position, you could spot the shot being made, find the nearest camera, pout/wink, tear off your leather jacket and then dive and make the save? World class save tbh

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

There probably was a bit of an obstruction of Harper but to be honest he had it in for himself- He was complacent coming to collect it. Good save for the goal that would have made it 3-2, not world class, not decent but a good, solid save. Agreed?

Just got back from match have not seen replay yet but surely he should of claimed that and been more commanding.

The worst thing about Harper is he takes ages to take a bloody free kick and strolls about as if we are winning, and then when he does kick it, it goes towards Lovenkrands and not Carroll  :no:

Just got back from match have not seen replay yet but surely he should of claimed that and been more commanding.

The worst thing about Harper is he takes ages to take a bloody free kick and strolls about as if we are winning, and then when he does kick it, it goes towards Lovenkrands and not Carroll  :no:

His kicking was poor today when we were (apparently) chasing the winner. They frequently went nowhere near anyone, never mind the wrong man, and were too slow in arriving. I thought the same on the goal too btw.