New NUFC Strip

clintdempsey
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Here's a little compendium then:

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/8348/funwithjonas.jpg

it a little frustrating actually how close the original is to be a brilliant kit.

Any of the bottom 3 for me like.

Miss having the S&N Blue Star or Brown Ale on the shirts... always associate it with better times (Keegan first and second time, 'the entertainers', etc.)

love the retro look on the right!

Its sh!t.... the whole "slap everything in the middle" thing is awful, the stripes finishing half way down the arm looks pants

sh!t, sh!t, sh!t

Looks like Adidas have it in for us, they have not gave us a nice strip for YEARS.

Bring on Nike!

Bring on Nike?

You folk are ridiculous. If we for some reason lost adidas as our kit producer, we'd be heading straight into the arms of Lonsdale or Champion.

Plus, the notion that Adidas 'have it in for us' is mega retarded. At the end of the day it is a product they have designed in order to make money. They have no will to make a sack of shit because it'll effect their sales. The kit is fine, it may not be to everyones taste, but why can't you just accept that just because you don't like it, it doesn't mean Adidas are intentionally trying to fuck you over, especially when plenty of other people like it! Fucking  :crazy2:

Guest firetotheworks

Fucks sake, give it a rest man, eh? Not just you personally but this Championship related stuff is tiresome as anything.

one last one:

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9874/funwithjonas2.jpg

funny how such minor changes makes it look a lot better  :kinnear:

Having seen what it looks like with the badges in their normal place, it seems like they've cocked it up just be be a bit different.

I love that Northern Rock logo, looks sooo much better without that huge ***** black box.

Broonale logo makes the jersey ace, no matter where the F you want the badge and adidas logo.

I'd prefer no adidas stripes on the sleeves, ala Ajax, but thats just my wishful thinking.  I'd like to think our black & white are iconic and don't need the adidas 3 stripe crap.

one last one:

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9874/funwithjonas2.jpg

funny how such minor changes makes it look a lot better  :kinnear:

Having seen what it looks like with the badges in their normal place, it seems like they've cocked it up just be be a bit different.

I love that Northern Rock logo, looks sooo much better without that huge ***** black box.

Funny how people can still read that without the black box but according to the shirt designers, names and numbers on the back would be too hard to read on a striped background.

Guest johnson293

From the BBC gossip...

Alan Shearer may be confident that Newcastle can avoid relegation but some fans have detected signs of doom in last week's launch of the home kit for next season - there were no Premier League badges on the shirts in the promotional pictures, in contrast to those unveiled by Arsenal and Manchester City recently.

That said, players modelling the kit did include Michael Owen, who many think will leave St James' Park whether the club stays up or not. (Mail on Sunday)

To be honest, I've never noticed whether previous strip launches had the premiership badge on the sleeves before?

From the BBC gossip...

Alan Shearer may be confident that Newcastle can avoid relegation but some fans have detected signs of doom in last week's launch of the home kit for next season - there were no Premier League badges on the shirts in the promotional pictures, in contrast to those unveiled by Arsenal and Manchester City recently.

That said, players modelling the kit did include Michael Owen, who many think will leave St James' Park whether the club stays up or not. (Mail on Sunday)

To be honest, I've never noticed whether previous strip launches had the premiership badge on the sleeves before?

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/4923/newkit.gif

Guest Phil K

f***s sake, give it a rest man, eh? Not just you personally but this Championship related stuff is tiresome as anything.

Face facts, pal

We are in a DESPERATE position whatever hope may tell you

Kidding yourself otherwise isn't going to change the fact.

If we can somehow wriggle out of it, I'd be overjoyed.

Guest firetotheworks

f***s sake, give it a rest man, eh? Not just you personally but this Championship related stuff is tiresome as anything.

Face facts, pal

We are in a DESPERATE position whatever hope may tell you

Kidding yourself otherwise isn't going to change the fact.

If we can somehow wriggle out of it, I'd be overjoyed.

Aye whatever you say, you serial gobshite.