New NUFC Strip

clintdempsey
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That's absolutely average. 7/10

Wouldn't average be 5/10?

All depends I suppose...  ???

It's ok, not bad, decent. Nothing majorly wrong with it but it's nothing spectacularly nice either imo. You get my drift.

As madras says, with a couple of minor changes it could have been very smart indeed. 

Guest firetotheworks

The fact that the stripes are on the arms aswell makes it feel much more like an actual Newcastle top.

I quite like it, in fact I do like it, but I don't really want to wear a shirt that may be associated with a relegation. If we stay up, then I might buy this.

Guest BooBoo

The three stripes on the sleeves would look far better reaching to the end of them. Plus the blue piping is unnecessary and the crests should be on the tits.

The three stripes on the sleeves would look far better reaching to the end of them. Plus the blue piping is unnecessary and the crests should be on the tits.

Tit crests are bad for us folk with sensitive nips.

Guest BooBoo

Tit crests are bad for us folk with sensitive nips.

Just use some sellotape over them!

Guest firetotheworks

Anyone know where I can get that old style adidas one? It used to be on prodirectsoccer but its gone now.  :undecided:

Guest toonlass

Sorry if this question has already been asked many times, which i imagine it probably has but cant find it.

Will you be keeping the same second kit?

No, it changes in the summer too.

Sorry if this question has already been asked many times, which i imagine it probably has but cant find it.

Will you be keeping the same second kit?

No, it changes in the summer too.

:thup: