New NUFC Strip

clintdempsey
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Real nice. Like that there's more white on this one. Will definitely be looking forward to wearing it. (and hopefully seeing a few of our more talented players wearing it next year)

:lol: :lol:

I like the kit. Much better than the current, though still not up there with the real gems we've had.

Has to be red lettering. A red number 9 on a white panel was the dogs - check out Supermac in the early seventies - classic. We nearly got some licorice all-sorts socks going too.

The sponsor looks crap as it's on velcro and can be taken off and replaced in 2010 for the new sponsor name free of charge.

Guest fading star

Has to be red lettering. A red number 9 on a white panel was the dogs - check out Supermac in the early seventies - classic. We nearly got some licorice all-sorts socks going too.

The sponsor looks crap as it's on velcro and can be taken off and replaced in 2010 for the new sponsor name free of charge.

You jest?

The back seems to have been designed to make the rest of it look ok. The half mast epaulets are particularly crud.

Poorly designed, low quality and totally overpriced. I’ve never understood why people buy toss like this.

Guest toonlass

Think it looks nice...will look even better with red numbers, ala old school. 

Reckon loads of people will be at the printing places getting red lettering put on the backs of their shirts in the summer

Here's what an Arsenal fan thinks about it.

That Newcastle kit is magnificent, absolutely spot on and with the stripes, it suits them to have the badge in the centre of the shirt. That is how Newcastle United should always look and Gutierrez really looks like he's proud to be wearing that.

Can someone send the designer to Ashburton Grove so Arsenal can have a shirt to look proud in.

Reckon loads of people will be at the printing places getting red lettering put on the backs of their shirts in the summer

Go on toonlass, get the petition going for red numbers, then take it to Llambias's office.

Cheers.

Lovin' the collar.

Reminds me of an old Liverpool one.

Or even more so an old Newcastle one, no!?!?

in 88, Liverpool had a lot more coverage. I was only 9, so it's the Liverpool one that is the vivid memory.

Guest toonlass

Go on toonlass, get the petition going for red numbers, then take it to Llambias's office.

Cheers.

Can't be arsed tbh.

hope jonas is still around to wear it for real.

i like it. prefer the white number square on the back to the black

:thup:

EDIT : They will probably wear it at Villa wont they ?

The back's poor. An attempt to get an extra few quid off us for a number as usual. Hope it won't be the last time we wear a premiership badge on it if it's worn at Villa.

Love it..already ordered mine.

I dont understand why anyone would buy from the club shop when its always cheaper elsewhere

only acceptable reasons:

a) desire for long sleeves

b) based abroad & need fancy delivery stuff

Love it..already ordered mine.

I dont understand why anyone would buy from the club shop when its always cheaper elsewhere

only acceptable reasons:

a) desire for long sleeves

b) based abroad & need fancy delivery stuff

How much is a tour of the stadium these days? Because that's included if you pre-order.

EDIT: Just looked and it's £10 for adults & £7 for kids.