The other sh*t teams' games - Hull 0 - 1 Man Utd, Sunderland 2 - 3 Chelsea

Dave

NUFC win, Hull win & Sunderland lose - Sunderland & Boro go down

that's the one we want to happen like  :thup:

No way, I'd rather both Hull and Sunderland lose, I couldn't give two shits about Sunderland and would rather feel relaxed on Sunday knowing that even if we condeded late we'd still survive.

NUFC win, Hull win & Sunderland lose - Sunderland & Boro go down

that's the one we want to happen like  :thup:

No way, I'd rather both Hull and Sunderland lose, I couldn't give two shits about Sunderland and would rather feel relaxed on Sunday knowing that even if we condeded late we'd still survive.

Spot on.

ye, looks to me like fergie has analysed hull and where there goals are likely to come from. ie set plays, long balls anything in the air. Then thinking whats the best way to make this possible, how about i put a 5 foot 2 legless centre back in

1526: Sunderland v Chelsea line-ups

Sunderland: Fulop, Bardsley, Davenport, Ferdinand, Collins, Malbranque, Whitehead, Tainio, Leadbitter, Richardson, Jones.

Subs: Colgan, Edwards, Cisse, Murphy, Reid, Healy, McShane.

Chelsea: Cech, Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Terry, Ashley Cole, Essien, Mikel, Belletti, Malouda, Drogba, Anelka.

Subs: Hilario, Di Santo, Ballack, Sinclair, Kalou, Mancienne, Stoch.

Referee: Mark Halsey (Lancashire)

Scum will lose. That team looks very very strong.

Sunderland: Fulop, Bardsley, Davenport, Ferdinand, Collins, Malbranque, Whitehead, Tainio, Leadbitter, Richardson, Jones.

Chelsea: Cech, Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Terry, Ashley Cole, Essien, Mikel, Belletti, Malouda, Drogba, Anelka.

They had better beat fucking Sunderland man. :lol:

Lampard aside that's a ridiculously strong side for the last day of the season.

They had better beat fucking Sunderland man. :lol:

Lampard aside that's a ridiculously strong side for the last day of the season.

Scared its too strong. A few players with a bad attitude could help Sunderland.

hiddink is a legend. Always wanting to win, definite chelsea victory there today, thats not what we need to worry about

I'm worried though. 50-50 chance, Chelsea striker has to burst a gut to get there, I'd think you could count on Sinclair more than Drogba or Anelka :(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1185455/Good-news-Newcastle-Hull-Hiddink-vows-play-Chelsea-big-guns-Sunderland.html?ITO=1490

Guus Hiddink has handed Newcastle and Hull a boost by refusing to field a weakened team against Sunderland.

A win for Hiddink's Chelsea at the Stadium of Light could allow both of Sunderland's relegation rivals to avoid the drop.

The Tigers are at home to Manchester United while Alan Shearer takes the Magpies to Aston Villa.

Chelsea play Everton in the FA Cup final six days later and there were fears Hiddink would leave out some of his star names.

But the Dutchman told the Evening Standard: 'I don't want to rest a lot of people because they need to maintain their physical shape and also the way we want them to play.

'If I rest too many people then I don't think it's good preparation for Wembley.'

:thup:

I love Hiddink at the moment.

There's too much firepower in that team for Sunderland, can't see them getting any points from it tbh. We need to win because the Man U schoolkids probably won't beat Hull.

There is one thing I haven't considered, if Spurs get a win, a good Chelsea win would see them get the automatic CL spot. So Chelsea need to run out of the blocks, and Hiddink might actually be secretly targetting this one for a goalfest. Get a few early goals, and pressure is on Liverpool.