The other sh*t teams' games - Hull 0 - 1 Man Utd, Sunderland 2 - 3 Chelsea

Dave

This has done our chances the world of good, I will say that.

But how many times this season have we been in these situations only to just fuck it up?! We've wasted so many good chances.

Sunday is our very last chance, everyone at the club (ESPECIALLY the players) has got to realise this. After this there's no going back.

FUCKING C'MOOOON!

Guest neesy111

God imagine if we'd beaten Fulham! Imagine if we'd held that lead against Stoke! Imagine if we'd fucking held man city to a draw!!!!!! aaaaaaradshtoia  :kasper: :angry:

we did hold city to a draw

Just how crucial was that point we lost against Fulham? We would be virtually safe.

Just how crucial was that point we lost against Fulham? We would be virtually safe.

Aye I know. :(

Just one game though. Just win one game of football on Sunday.  :frantic:

Aye  :clap2:

EDIT : Come on goal difference

goal diffrence dosnt matter now. the fact we need to win (at least plus 1 goal) and Sunderland need to lose or draw we would stay up on goal difference. if we dont get the win it wont matter anyway

a draw can still keep us up

yeah i meant in terms of goal difference with Sunderland if we dont win then goal difference with sunderland dosnt matter

yes, the goal difference is in our favour as well

Doesn't matter, does it?

If you mean Goal difference won't be a factor, then it will if we win and they draw.

If you mean that the 3rd made no differnce then correct as as our win would have put our better than them.

Even before tonight, there was no way we could have been on equal points at full time on Sunday with an inferior or even equal goal difference to them though.

Doesn't matter now anyway. :)

hahahaha im buzzing...

no doubt when im finishing my shift in sunderland at 5pm on sunday i'll be gutted, then verging on suicidal as all the mackems celebrate on the metro on my trip back to jarra

2nd half will just be kicking off in fairness

Guest Alan_Shearer

One of the two will lose surely.

Thats what im talkin about! WIN AND WE STAY UP, SIMPLE AS.

God imagine if we'd beaten Fulham! Imagine if we'd held that lead against Stoke! Imagine if we'd fucking held man city to a draw!!!!!! aaaaaaradshtoia  :kasper: :angry:

we did hold city to a draw

You sure I thought Ireland scored in the last second to beat us.....or was that to draw. Either way imagine if we just had 2 even 1 more point  :weep:

It would calm me down no end.

Imagine if Jonas scored that sitter against Sunderland...

Imagine if Jonas ever scored.........

I can see it now it's 0-0 last minute of extra time, Jonas some how manages to control a shite Butt pass skips past 3 Villa players and strikes. Scuffes the ball into the top right Shola style. We all come as he whips out the mask  :smitten:

Fair play to Ricky Sbragia, he seems a relatively honourable bloke and doesn't reach out for the nearest blame deflection option (ie the ref) like that stupid orange, microphoned penis Phil Brown.

I must have repressed that like? ???

Was it Sunderland? The one where he cut in from the left about 4 yards out and hit it straight at the keeper. Sure it was?

Guest Phil K

Imagine if Jonas ever scored.........

I'm more likely to score at Villa than Jonas....

Fair play to Ricky Sbragia, he seems a relatively honourable bloke and doesn't reach out for the nearest blame deflection option (ie the ref) like that stupid orange, microphoned penis Phil Brown.

Thought I was the only one who detested the makem b*satrd

imagine if I had 2 more numbers in the Euro millions the other day....

But I get what you mean. The Ireland equaliser sums up our season to be honest. So much hope and then bang!!! We fought so hard in that game, down to 10 men we did really well, but paniked in the last 10 minutes.

I can't see Sunderland getting anything from Chelsea, so our players must put everything they can into the game at Villa. This is possible, okay I maybe clutching at straws but thats all we got at the moment.

He does come across well. Shit manager mind.

I must have repressed that like? ???

Was it Sunderland? The one where he cut in from the left about 4 yards out and hit it straight at the keeper. Sure it was?

Possibly, but for the life of me I can't remember it, and I usually do remember stuff like that.

:nods:

imagine if I had 2 more numbers in the Euro millions the other day....

But I get what you mean. The Ireland equaliser sums up our season to be honest. So much hope and then bang!!! We fought so hard in that game, down to 10 men we did really well, but paniked in the last 10 minutes.

I can't see Sunderland getting anything from Chelsea, so our players must put everything they can into the game at Villa. This is possible, okay I maybe clutching at straws but thats all we got at the moment.

I wasn't stupidly gutted at the time due to the Dunne wonder goal for us. Felt we were lucky to come away with anything after going down to 10 men.