The other sh*t teams' games - Hull 0 - 1 Man Utd, Sunderland 2 - 3 Chelsea

Dave

Something annoying about that mackem on football matters

:lol:

"There's something shifty about that homocidal maniac..."

The fat Stoke fan could just be worse than him.

Ferguson should play fair and play a similar Man Utd team that the rest of us had to play. He needs to respect the other teams down there. He probably wont though the cunt.

The good thing about this result is, it gives us ANOTHER way out. Now Hull can beat Man Utd and we can still stay up, assuming we win.

Not saying it's likely, but we just got given another small lifeline. Think of it as having one water wing in a tsunami... or summit.

I think we should just send a load of random geordies out for this game with the intent of relegating Sunderland.

The good thing about this result is, it gives us ANOTHER way out. Now Hull can beat Man Utd and we can still stay up, assuming we win.

Not saying it's likely, but we just got given another small lifeline. Think of it as having one water wing in a tsunami... or summit.

I think we should just send a load of random geordies out for this game with the intent of relegating Sunderland.

I don't care about relegating Sunderland; I just want us to stay up. And, fwiw, the mackems are a better club than Hull will ever be.

I don't care about relegating Sunderland; I just want us to stay up. And, fwiw, the mackems are a better club than Hull will ever be.

Yeah I'm pretty sure everyone would rather we stay up. My main point was that Hull can win and we still have a chance of staying up. Couldn't have said that yesterday.

Apparently Jones is not playing anywhere near hasn't potential, because he has still not fully recovered from a knee injury he got last summer, yet has still scored 10 league goals. Only 23 years old too, tons of potential that lad.

Guest michaelfoster

NUFC, Hull & Sunderland & Boro all lose or all draw - NUFC & Boro go down

NUFC & Hull lose, Boro win - NUFC & Hull go down

NUFC lose, Hull draw & Boro win - NUFC & boro go down anyway

NUFC win, Hull win & Sunderland win - NUFC & Boro go down

NUFC win, Hull Draw, Sunderland & Boro lose - Hull & Boro go down

NUFC win, Hull & Sunderland draw - Hull & Boro go down

NUFC win, Hull lose & Sunderland draw - Hull & Boro go down

NUFC win, Hull lose & Sunderland win - Hull & Boro go down

NUFC win, Hull draw & Sunderland win - Hull & Boro go down

NUFC win, Hull draw, Sunderland draw - Hull & Boro go down

NUFC win, Hull win & Sunderland lose - Sunderland & Boro go down

NUFC draw,  Hull draw, Sunderland win - NUFC & Boro go down

NUFC draw, Hull lose, Sunderland win - Hull & Boro go down

NUFC draw, hull win, Sunderland lose - NUFC & Boro go down

NUFC draw, Hull lose, Sunderland draw - Hull & Boro go down

NUFC draw, Hull lose & Sunderland lose - Hull & Boro go down

Think thats all the variables, my head hurts :(

Guest michaelfoster

How can Sunderland better our goal difference if they only draw?

fixed cheers

Primarily us staying up is 1000 times most important, relegating Sunderland would be just a bonus.

Imagine if Jonas scored that sitter against Sunderland...

Imagine if Richardson had skyed that free-kick against us like 99.9% of his free-kicks this season, and if Ryan Taylor had skyed the free-kick at St James' for Wigan like 100% of his free-kicks in a Newcastle shirt?

It's so painful looking back now, if just one of those scenarios had gone our way.............

On a random note why do loads of mackems have FTM on their avatars / sigs?

Fuck The Mags.

Guest sittingontheball

Anyone reckon the fixtures should be seeded so that the top teams play each other in the final game? They are most likely to have completely meaningless games at this time of the season and by far the biggest squads of kids who never get a game otherwise. The difference between ManYoo in trying mode and not-trying mode is far more stark than for ordinary teams, and ordinary teams are much less likely to have a Cup final to play in.

Sky live test commentary

17 minutes - Sunderland's strong travelling support bellow out a rendition of, 'Cheer up Alan Shearer'

Let's hope they're still singing about us rather than supporting their team next Sunday too, it's been doing our survival hopes wonders.

Alan Mullary (sp) on SSN last night came out with a classic after the first goal.

He was going on about the Sunderland players hearing a whistle (possibly from the crowd) 'But Davenport didn't hear it, and neither did the ref, so the goal stands'.

With comments like that he will be on Soccer Saturday before you know it

Sky live test commentary

17 minutes - Sunderland's strong travelling support bellow out a rendition of, 'Cheer up Alan Shearer'

Let's hope they're still singing about us rather than supporting their team next Sunday too, it's been doing our survival hopes wonders.

Unbelievable isn't it? A game in which Sunderland can assure survival. Do their fans get behind their team and sing them on to a vital victory? No, they sing songs about Newcastle for about 15 mins solid instead.

Super fans eh?

Guest optimistic nit

God imagine if we'd beaten Fulham! Imagine if we'd held that lead against Stoke! Imagine if we'd fucking held man city to a draw!!!!!! aaaaaaradshtoia  :kasper: :angry:

we're unbelievebly lucky to have anything to play for going into this game with 34 points having been a half arsed pub team all season.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1185455/Good-news-Newcastle-Hull-Hiddink-vows-play-Chelsea-big-guns-Sunderland.html?ITO=1490

Guus Hiddink has handed Newcastle and Hull a boost by refusing to field a weakened team against Sunderland.

A win for Hiddink's Chelsea at the Stadium of Light could allow both of Sunderland's relegation rivals to avoid the drop.

The Tigers are at home to Manchester United while Alan Shearer takes the Magpies to Aston Villa.

Chelsea play Everton in the FA Cup final six days later and there were fears Hiddink would leave out some of his star names.

But the Dutchman told the Evening Standard: 'I don't want to rest a lot of people because they need to maintain their physical shape and also the way we want them to play.

'If I rest too many people then I don't think it's good preparation for Wembley.'

:thup:

have to say, Pompy and Liverpool did there selves proud with the way they played in there nothing to play for games, Portsmouth especially could have packed in at 1-0 down. Just hope Man Utd and Chelsea ( not villa) show the same attitude