The other sh*t teams' games - Hull 0 - 1 Man Utd, Sunderland 2 - 3 Chelsea

Dave

imagine if I had 2 more numbers in the Euro millions the other day....

But I get what you mean. The Ireland equaliser sums up our season to be honest. So much hope and then bang!!! We fought so hard in that game, down to 10 men we did really well, but paniked in the last 10 minutes.

I can't see Sunderland getting anything from Chelsea, so our players must put everything they can into the game at Villa. This is possible, okay I maybe clutching at straws but thats all we got at the moment.

Realistically speaking I was hoping we'd win against Fulham but was confident even if we got a point from that game we'd only probably need a draw against villa to stay up if Sunderland lost today. As it is we might need to win it which is a big ask away from home. That's why coming away with nothing from the Fulham game was such a sickener.

Guest getalife

Fkckn hell, I just went to make up some bets for the weekend and Boyles have AV and us at the same odds for a win, 6-4. That is really unusual.......

sunderland get humped 6-0 off chelsea

hull draw

we win.

sunderland lose

hull win

we win

hull lose

we draw or win

Or

mackems draw

hull win

we draw

No?

No, we're two points behind the mackems. We have to win to catch them.

Fair play to Ricky Sbragia, he seems a relatively honourable bloke and doesn't reach out for the nearest blame deflection option (ie the ref) like that stupid orange, microphoned penis Phil Brown.

Would you take a defeat for Villa to help out your Newcastle friends ?

Imagine if Jonas scored that sitter against Sunderland...

I must have repressed that like? ???

Was it Sunderland? The one where he cut in from the left about 4 yards out and hit it straight at the keeper. Sure it was?

Im fairly sure it was West Ham at home

sunderland get humped 6-0 off chelsea

hull draw

we win.

sunderland lose

hull win

we win

hull lose

we draw or win

Or

mackems draw

hull win

we draw

No?

No, we're two points behind the mackems. We have to win to catch them.

Last time I listen to my dad...

Imagine if Richardson had skyed that free-kick against us like 99.9% of his free-kicks this season, and if Ryan Taylor had skyed the free-kick at St James' for Wigan like 100% of his free-kicks in a Newcastle shirt?

imagine if I had 2 more numbers in the Euro millions the other day....

But I get what you mean. The Ireland equaliser sums up our season to be honest. So much hope and then bang!!! We fought so hard in that game, down to 10 men we did really well, but paniked in the last 10 minutes.

I can't see Sunderland getting anything from Chelsea, so our players must put everything they can into the game at Villa. This is possible, okay I maybe clutching at straws but thats all we got at the moment.

I wasn't stupidly gutted at the time due to the Dunne wonder goal for us. Felt we were lucky to come away with anything after going down to 10 men.

It would have been such a shot in the arm for us. We were down to 10 men due to a disgraceful decision, we came back well against a mega bucks team, it could have served us well we never know, I was totally gutted by the result. Don't get me wrong by the time Beye got sent off I would have taken the point but to be in the position of winning and then drawing it was hard to take.

Totally agree Tron mate, just one point against Fulham would have made a huge difference as it would be in our hands. Then again it may stur us on. A win is a must, the players don't want a what if.. hanging over their heads, if they win on the last game of the season at very least they can say is we did all we can on the day. I think a win will be enough, I can't see Hull winning no matter what team Man Utd out out and Sunderland have it tough against Chelsea.

Imagine if Richardson had skyed that free-kick against us like 99.9% of his free-kicks this season, and if Ryan Taylor had skyed the free-kick at St James' for Wigan like 100% of his free-kicks in a Newcastle shirt?

It's so painful looking back now, if just one of those scenarios had gone our way.............

On a random note why do loads of mackems have FTM on their avatars / sigs?

The one at SJP was a 25 yard volley. [/pedant]

RTG is a fucking mint read at the moment. Horrible Mackem cunts aren't so cocky now.  :snod:

Love this quote: "As an aside hopefully Richardson,Malbranque and "Cissie" have played their last games for us. Absolute tossers of the highest order."

Arguably three of their best players and he's slagging them off.  Good move.

Hiddink saving us from relegation and sending Sunderland last day.

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that there would be a way to make me love the man even more :lol:

Chelsea will want to sign off with a win for Hiddink in front of their own fans, I can't see anything but a loss for Sunderland there. It's in our hands if we can put out a team with enough desire and belief to take it.

The Stoke and Wigan home games were where our season got doomed to this mess.

Stoke in particular, after that first half it was going to take a truly special level of incompetence to not come away from that with three points.

Fortunately, we had just the right guy for the job.

:kinnear:

Hiddink saving us from relegation and sending Sunderland last day.

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that there would be a way to make me love the man even more :lol:

Chelsea will want to sign off with a win for Hiddink in front of their own fans, I can't see anything but a loss for Sunderland there. It's in our hands if we can put out a team with enough desire and belief to take it.

Fuck.

RTG is a fucking mint read at the moment. Horrible Mackem cunts aren't so cocky now.  :snod:

Love this quote: "As an aside hopefully Richardson,Malbranque and "Cissie" have played their last games for us. Absolute tossers of the highest order."

Arguably three of their best players and he's slagging them off.  Good move.

They want to get themselves some proper players.  I suggest Nicky Butt, Alan Smith, Joey Barton, Damien Duff and Shola Ameobi for starters.  I'll even chip in for the taxi fares.