Pwnage: Barcelona bum Man Utd 2-0, win the CL

Taylor Swift
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Valdés

Puyol, Piqué, Touré, Sylvinho

Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta

Messi, Eto'o, Henry

We'd give them fuckers a game any day of the week, Smudger would kick the fuck out of them.

would prefer man utd to win, but i think barca will. they'll obviously control the possession though man utd may look more dangerous when they attack because they're more direct. tough one to call, but ferdinand;s lack of fitness may count when barca keep the bal around man utd's box. just takes one lapse in concentration and players like messi and iniesta will take advantage. might be a tense but boring game unless there is an early goal.

Anyone see the twats on SSN?

Also unsurprising that the Italian officials have been unable to

1. Keep ticketless fans out of the compound outside the ground

2. Keep Barca fans out of the ManUtd area

3. Read legitimate tickets

4. Deal with fans who have problems with tickets

Shambles.

Guest Geordiesned

Seeing how pleased Ferguson was at hearing our result on Sunday ...VAMOS BARCELONA!

Guest deporik

I'm hoping for a Barca win on penalties after a really huge unexpected downpour turns the pitch into a quagmire and makes the pitch really heavy going. Maybe that way, if they play any big names at the weekend, they'll be totally shagged.

Guest fraser

It has to be Man U for me I'm afraid; my Man U supporting mate has my support, he was gutted by our relegation and respects us. Samll thing but I want the best for him now.

Guest fraser

Was that Prince William sitting next to Michel Platini?

No, it was Michel Platini sitting next to Prince William. He is our future King! William that is.

I'm hoping for a Barca win on penalties after a really huge unexpected downpour turns the pitch into a quagmire and makes the pitch really heavy going. Maybe that way, if they play any big names at the weekend, they'll be totally shagged.

:lol: This post confused the hell out of me until I saw the name.

Dont really care who wins now to be honest.

Now we're in the championship i kinda want Man U to lose, dont know why its affected my decision on it tbh. Wanted them to win before

Just want those cocks to feel pain to i suppose  :thup: