Pwnage: Barcelona bum Man Utd 2-0, win the CL

Taylor Swift
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bit harsh I think. They had a right to be upset. Granted, protesting wouldn't do anything, but these guys are humans and tell me you wouldn't do the same thing if in that situation.

I'd act professionally. You're on telly in front of millions of millions of people, you don't act that way being a role model. Just look at Lampard, that's a professional. Shaked hands with the ref and traded shirts with a Barca player, all whilst Drogba had to be pulled back from attacking the ref.

I wish I could say the same but in school games I've been booked for arguing with the ref. Sometimes emotions take over.

Arguing with the ref isn't having to be held back by four men to not kill him though, is it? :pow:

K, its bad but not six month ban bad. One moment of madness like that doesn't equal six months without European football. two match ban, the end of it I say.

Its easy to say what you would do but when fiva calls don't go your way and you lose due to bad refereeing, you're bound to be upset. Think it depends on the person, really.

• 2 weeks later...

I know our game is of monumental importance, but this match is inching ever closer. It seems Fergie will leave Berbatov and Tevez on the bench, going with Rooney, Park and Ronaldo up front. It looks to me as if he's expecting his wide players (Rooney and Park) to track back and defend, which points to a more defensive gameplan.

Guest firetotheworks

Im totally torn. I want to see an English team win it, but Im just so in love with the current Barca team. All I can say is that I want whoever on the night is the best team to win.

That's from a couple of papers in Spain and Italy.

Crazy.  I reckon it would be a better option to play Sylvinho as you say.  Then maybe Caceres at CB even though he is a little inexperienced.

I hope it is as good as it promises, so much attacking flair on show, plus it is one game so shouldn't be any negative tactics.

Fergie's already planning to play Park because he offers more defensively than Ronaldo does on the right. So that's why Ronaldo's up front with Berbatov and Tevez on the bench.

Man Utd will play defensive, hope to score on in the first twenty minutes then defend for the rest of the way, which they're very capable of.

The game the neutrals want to see will only happen if Barca score first and early (first 15-20 minutes).

I still think Barca will win this.

Guest firetotheworks

If Man United win, I can see it being because of Tevez more than anyone else.

Guest firetotheworks

I wish both sides were totally equal. Red cards, should be allowed to be contested, and yellow cards unless for serious foul play, or something deliberate shouldn't carry over to the final.

The mayor of Rome has banned sale of alcohol from 11pm on Tuesday till 6 am on the Thursday. Pathetic like .

Extremely clever. People will have to think of a complicated and elaborate plan to get their hands on alcohol, such as getting it before 11pm Tuesday.

It is pathetic mind.