Pwnage: Barcelona bum Man Utd 2-0, win the CL

Taylor Swift
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ManU have no excuses this time - Barca have four first team defenders missing. They'll be a disgrace to the words "beautiful game" if they camp the team bus in front of goal again when they should be showing no fear, particularly with the opposition's aforementioned problems.

An open game would be what football needs, and I wouldn't care who won as long as it was an exciting, end-to-end game with a plethora of chances. If ManU do what they did last year, I hope they get stuffed in the last minute of the match like Chelsea.

ManU have no excuses this time - Barca have four first team defenders missing. They'll be a disgrace to the words "beautiful game" if they camp the team bus in front of goal again when they should be showing no fear, particularly with the opposition's aforementioned problems.

An open game would be what football needs, and I wouldn't care who won as long as it was an exciting, end-to-end game with a plethora of chances. If ManU do what they did last year, I hope they get stuffed in the last minute of the match like Chelsea.

Reckon Fergie will do the exact opposite, thinking that with all those defenders missing for Barca he doesn't need to commit many to attack to get goals. Just sit back and defend, knowing that inevitably Barca will make mistakes at the back or they'll catch them on the counter.

It's the right strategy too IMO, unfortunately.

Guest palnese

aye, can't see many goals in this one. Man U will as mentioned probably park the bus and counter Barca to death.

I f***ing hate Manure with a passion but I would still rather see an English club win it. The only time I think I would not want a English club to win it would be in the unlikely event of The Mackems or Smoggies were in the final.

I hate Barcelona too, even if it were two foreign clubs I would rather the other team won, any day of the week.

Guest Mucky01

I reckon ManUre to win 1-0.

by 3am 5,000 glory hunting cockneys stabbed by those ‘hospitable’ Romans.

looking forward to this now,  Stellas, pizza delivered , lass is ganin oot, good nite.

Sounds like a plan, seriously don't want to watch this at the pub with the hoards of northern wannabees chanting (the wrong words) Man utd songs.

Wonder if Etoo' will look as f***ing hopeless as he always does against teams who can actually defend.

? You mean like when he scored a vital goal in the final against Arsenal?

One goal doesn't negate him being a major disappointment in virtually every big game against Premiership sides though. He's obviously a world class forward, or was before the lengthy injuries, but he's let Barca down in some big games when it's mattered by fluffing good chances when they've come his way and usually putting in a poor performances overall.

looking forward to this now,  Stellas, pizza delivered , lass is ganin oot, good nite.

Sounds like a plan, seriously don't want to watch this at the pub with the hoards of northern wannabees chanting (the wrong words) Man utd songs.

Im going to be in the pub singing Freddie Mercury/Montserrat Caballe songs/song...

Guest firetotheworks

According to Jamie Redknapp Man Utd are able to 'out-possession' teams.

:lol: :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I can see it being a Barca possession-fest with Man United rapes on the break.

Guest palnese

FC BARCELONA: (4-3-3)

Valdés; Puyol, Piqué, Touré, Sylvinho; Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta; Messi, Eto'o, Henry

SUBS: Pinto, Cáceres, Keita, Gudjohnsen, Bojan, Pedro, Munisea

MANCHESTER UNITED: (4-5-1)

Sar; O'Shea, Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra; Park, Carrick, Anderson, Rooney; Giggs; Ronaldo

SUBS: Kuszczak, Evans, Berbatov, Tévez, Scholes, Rafael, Nani

FC BARCELONA: (4-3-3)

Valdés; Puyol, Piqué, Touré, Sylvinho; Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta; Messi, Eto'o, Henry

SUBS: Pinto, Cáceres, Keita, Gudjohnsen, Bojan, Pedro, Munisea

MANCHESTER UNITED: (4-5-1)

Sar; O'Shea, Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra; Park, Carrick, Anderson, Rooney; Giggs; Ronaldo

SUBS: Kuszczak, Evans, Berbatov, Tévez, Scholes, Rafael, Nani

Jesus wept, better be a 4-3-3...