Newcastle 3 - 1 Middlesbrough - 11/05/09 - post match reaction from page 20

Nobody

Nolan played well in the end but he went missing for a long period of the game. Centre mids just can't fucking do that. Guthrie should be the automatic man in the middle of the park for me.

Southgates lost the plot talking absolute bollocks.

I honestly feel sorry for Southgate, think he's a decent young manager... I would prefer both teams to stay up. Obviously if it's them or us though, it has to be them.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, MARTINS AND VIDUKA LA LA LA LA

NO RELEGATION, NO NO NO NO.

I was standing the whole time, lost half my hair and went through about 15 pieces of chewing gum but it was all worth it. Martins and Viduka MUST start next game, will be a scandal if Captain Invisible gets another start this season.

Nolan played well in the end but he went missing for a long period of the game. Centre mids just can't fucking do that. Guthrie should be the automatic man in the middle of the park for me.

I agree, but the problem then is who plays wide?

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSS!!!

Get in!!! It was brilliant to see everyone so happy- Shearer, the players and the fans!

Great night.

We lacked a lot of creativity until Oba came on but I wont be complaining! A lot of work to be done for Fulham but lets enjoy this for the moment, eh? :)

Nolan played well in the end but he went missing for a long period of the game. Centre mids just can't f***ing do that. Guthrie should be the automatic man in the middle of the park for me.

Hopefully we can get Jose back so Duff can be pushed up.

Duff when Enrique is back, LuaLua til then.

Enrique back, Duff and Jonas for now. I don't know how long Enrique is out for though.

Guest black n white

When was the last time we've come from behind? Can't even remember.

Are you sure, I think i'd remember

Guest Spark

Southgates lost the plot talking absolute bollocks.

I honestly feel sorry for Southgate, think he's a decent young manager... I would prefer both teams to stay up. Obviously if it's them or us though, it has to be them.

What's decent about him? I think he's shite personally.

To those lads in the Box (leeds) who sang their lungs out with me all game - I fucking love you.

I think I broke my finger celebrating, but it was fucking worth it.

Top, top, top performance. Shame Mowen has to play, invisible bar his header.

Dukes, you are a fucking legend, excellent hold up play.

Guest GAMMELL

I'm so overjoyed that I'm going to throw on an old pair of tracksuit bottoms and sh!t myself :thup:

Guest firetotheworks

Harper 7

Beye 7

Taylor 8

Bassong 7

Duff 7

Jonas 6

Nolan 7

Butt 6

Guthrie 8

Owen 7

Viduka 10

Martins 8

Lovelycakes 8

Im milking this while I can, Im watching all of this Setanta discussion next, even if I dont respect their opinions. f*** it.

Guest Spark

I'm so overjoyed that I'm going to throw on an old pair of tracksuit bottoms and sh!t myself :thup:

:spit:

That made me laugh way too much.