Mark Viduka

lovejoy

The twists and turns he made before crossing it to Owen in the first half was Berbatovish!

Viduka was Berbatov before there was a Berbatov.

Class player, would have been one of the best players of the past decade if he wasn't such a crock.

Guest black n white

Viduka always turns on the style when his contract is running out.

Give him a month to month contract and we'll win the league.

We'd win the fucking intergalactic cup if he played like that every game

performances like tonght make me want us to keep him for another year, but he simply doesnt play often enough,

Exactly. When he's fit and bothered, he's a class act. You can't pay £3.5m p/y for 5 performances though.

performances like tonght make me want us to keep him for another year, but he simply doesnt play often enough,

Exactly. When he's fit and bothered, he's a class act. You can't pay £3.5m p/y for 5 performances though.

agree totally.

could shearers new regime possibly keep him fit though?

would love to think so.

agree totally.

could shearers new regime possibly keep him fit though?

would love to think so.

I'd like to think so. I just don't think I can convince myself of it.

Still think he could have been one of the world's best had he put his mind to it a few years ago.

Spot On.

Helped potentially keep us up twice. Shame he can't do it all season.

He'll be back to Australia next season.

Might be worth-while seeing if he'll accept a month-to-month contract.

He's not likely to get offered anything better at this stage, when he's done with us he's pretty likely to move back to Australia to play in the A-League.

Some fecking prick behind me kept calling him fat useless cunt etc, felt like turning round and telling him to shut the fuck up. When Owen went off he was shouting for it to be Viduka, and when he was announced man of the match he looked totally perplexed.

Some of our fans are so fucking thick.

Anyway, cracking performance from him tonight :clap:

Guest firetotheworks

It's like having an Aston Martin DB5 in the garage, you hardly get to use it, but when you do it's another class.

Some fecking prick behind me kept calling him fat useless cunt etc, felt like turning round and telling him to shut the fuck up. When Owen went off he was shouting for it to be Viduka, and when he was announced man of the match he looked totally perplexed.

That's mental, even for Newcastle fans! :lol:

He was clearly our best player tonight.

Maybe it was a Sunderland fan who thought tonight was the Fulham game

Guest Brewcastle

Some fecking prick behind me kept calling him fat useless c*** etc, felt like turning round and telling him to shut the f*** up. When Owen went off he was shouting for it to be Viduka, and when he was announced man of the match he looked totally perplexed.

Some of our fans are so f***ing thick.

Oldies night tonight - and nothing wrong with that....

Viduka was  :clap:. Butt was  :thup: :thup:, except from a terrible try of heal-pass that gave Boro a big chance that could been  :tickedoff:

Guest optimistic nit

what ever you think about him, his performance today was absolutely phenominal. class through the entire game, unlucky to hit the post, the flick for martins goal was just pure fucking gold, without that we'd be comiserating a 1-1 draw right now.

pure fucking legend.

Guest Chubby Jason

Some fecking prick behind me kept calling him fat useless c*** etc, felt like turning round and telling him to shut the f*** up. When Owen went off he was shouting for it to be Viduka, and when he was announced man of the match he looked totally perplexed.

Some of our fans are so f***ing thick.

Anyway, cracking performance from him tonight :clap:

Seconded. You should have seen the two sat next to me. "JONES, YOU FOOKIN POOFTAH, IS HE YOUR BUM BUDDY THERE HAHAHAHAHAHA?!?!?! WAAAANNKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:idiot2:

Guest Howaythetoon

He was immense tonight and put Michael Owen to shame who I hope never wears our colors again. I refused to clap Owen off but Viduka got one, although not quite as strongly as others had lavished him with. Viduka as good a footballer as he undoubtedly is, head and shoulders above anyone at our club in terms of brain, technique, control and skill etc., he still remains a part of the overall and general malaise at United. That said, I enjoyed his performance immensely and give him credit for literally running himself into the ground. With Viduka you feel he needs a manager who gets behind him and works on him, keeps on top of him constantly, otherwise he just gets sloppy in terms of training and fitness. The stories of him from his days at Leeds and Boro are legendary. I can imagine Kinnear letting him basically train in a very lax way. Under Shearer that isn't going to happen. I'd get shot after the season ends though and that goes for a number of them. Owen will do well to find himself a half decent team, he is shot as a footballer if not so much as a goalscorer.