Xisco

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Xisco might turn out to be shite like everyone at Newcastle has always suspected, or he might turn out to be another Michael Chopra who will do the business if given a decent crack of the whip. Good luck to the lad, I can only hope this means Lovenkrands is coming in, although with this fiasco of a board I wouldn't count on it.

Guest The Libertine

Jimenez and Wise to thank for this fiasco of a player.

if keegan didnt want him he had a funny way of showing it.

He resigned the next day. Good enough way of showing it for me.

why not resign BEFORE he's convinced the player he "doesnt want" to sign?

Xisco might turn out to be shite like everyone at Newcastle has always suspected, or he might turn out to be another Michael Chopra who will do the business if given a decent crack of the whip. Good luck to the lad, I can only hope this means Lovenkrands is coming in, although with this fiasco of a board I wouldn't count on it.

We have Shola, Carroll, Ranger and Nolan who can play up top man, loads!!

If losing him from the wage bill means someone like Enrique stays then great, Think people are forgetting we need to get rid of big earners, we have got rid of players thant wanted to leave Beye,Duff etc and we must be down to either selling the players with any value  ie Taylor OR offload some of the crap that no one wants.

The part you quoted doesnt say Keegan convinced him to sign

We have Shola, Carroll, Ranger and Nolan who can play up top man, loads!!

Stick them all in the side tonight then...oops!

Guest The Libertine

The part you quoted doesnt say Keegan convinced him to sign

other than the flying bit that exactly what it says. no more from me.

all this stuff about him allegedly being gay should be deleted. its pathetic and actually against the rules.

And Smith up top.

I think we should be considering putting smith upfront in the same way we'd imagine doing that with Butt.

Smiths looks a very different player now.

Thing is, I always thought Smith was a decent option in the holding role, even last season, whereas I don't think he's a natural striker any more. Although I would definitely play him there tonight ahead of Nolan, I think Nile will need some support. As a rule though, I don't think Smith has any goal scorer instinct these days.

This is stupid. Although the lad has far from shown (or been allowed to show, maybe) any signs of quality, we have so few options up front that we needed another body in there to fill out the squad.

I bet we are still paying a portion of his wages too and there's no chance of a replacement, from this short armed long pocketed chairman.