Luis Figo

Mr. Snrub

..has retired from football.

He went from one of my footballing idols to one of my most hated players, but there is no denying his quality.

One of the best players of my generation, always a shame when you see a footballing great retire.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

He wasn't good enough for us few years back. Have to settle for the quality crossing of Ryan 'Homing Missile' Taylor now.

He wasn't good enough for us few years back. Have to settle for the quality crossing of Ryan 'Homing Missile' Taylor now.

:laugh:

:lol:

Seriously all our players are the exact opposite of Luis Figo. If we went out of our way to find people with less end product we'd be hard pushed to beat what we've got.

Guest Stephen927

A true great, he had a great footballing brain and it was almost like the ball was under his spell when he was dribbling it down the wing.

Look at the clubs he's played for, all great in their own right, perfect way for him to go out.

A true great, he had a great footballing brain and it was almost like the ball was under his spell when he was dribbling it down the wing.

Look at the clubs he's played for, all great in their own right, perfect way for him to go out.

arsehole of death tbh

Another great of my time dies out.

He's one you'd tell the kids about...

arsehole of death tbh

Maybe so. But he was/is an unbelievably gifted footballer, though.

absolute arsehole of death tbh

tell the kids

This might have been funny had you not posted it a thousand and 1 times.