Who can be our hero (baby)?

Rich

Guest toonlass

Would love it to be Taylor because he would probably  :explode: with genuine happiness.

Probaby going to be either Viduka or Lovelypants.

We're 0-0 with 4 mins of the allotted 3 minutes injury time played. The mackems have already lost and Hull have won, when Martins smashes one in from 30 yards that goes in off the crossbar to keep us up and send the mackems down.

I'd die a happy man at that point.

Guest firetotheworks

I had a dream last night that Martins smashed in a long ranger and we won 3-1...then it zoomed out and I was playing Pro Evo.  :angry:

Jonas to score a 95th minute screamer after skinning their entire team and then putting that f***ing mask on whilst doing a lap of the pitch. That, my friends, would be the goal of a lifetime :clap:

Carling dont write the script for the end of black and white football seasons, but if they did.........  Webs of Fire!

Prefered my Jonas celebration of him scoring then getting his cock out, wanking, spunking into his hand and then Spidermaning James Milner.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spider+man

Guest Mantis

Jonas to score a 95th minute screamer after skinning their entire team and then putting that f***ing mask on whilst doing a lap of the pitch. That, my friends, would be the goal of a lifetime :clap:

Carling dont write the script for the end of black and white football seasons, but if they did.........  Webs of Fire!

Prefered my Jonas celebration of him scoring then getting his cock out, wanking, spunking into his hand and then Spidermaning James Milner.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spider+man

Taking ungentlemanly conduct to a new level.  Cant see them showing that on MOTD, tho Lawro would probably enjoy it.

Guest saintscoobz

Like it to be: Martins (just so he can do a triple barrelled, side twisting barrell sommersault)

Think it will be: Man U's U13 striker that Fergie plays from the off

Guest Stephen927

I'm still convinced it'll be Nicky Butt. Woke up this morning absolutely convinced that we're going to win.  ???

Like it to be: Martins (just so he can do a triple barrelled, side twisting barrell sommersault)

I'd pay just to see that.

Guest saintscoobz

I'd pay just to see that.

Me too mate and if it actually happens i will be attempting the same manoeuvre myself