Who can be our hero (baby)?

Rich

Could you imagine Steven Taylor's reaction if he was the one to score it, I think he'd pass out from excitement.

For the passion he show's, despite his questionable ability, I'd love it to be him.

No other players can show more care about the club than Taylor,though I"m not really on his side.

hows that like ?

Jonas hasn't looked bothered at all the last month, just dives and gives up on chasing back for the many times he loses the ball.

longer than the last month and why he didn't get my vote.

Jonas hasn't looked bothered at all the last month, just dives and gives up on chasing back for the many times he loses the ball.

longer than the last month and why he didn't get my vote.

Agreed, just didn't want to anger the Jonas club members too much

Guest xtinct

would love it if viduka scores a hattrick and win us the game 3-1.

expect it to be taylor or martins

Guest Magpiecn

Could you imagine Steven Taylor's reaction if he was the one to score it, I think he'd pass out from excitement.

For the passion he show's, despite his questionable ability, I'd love it to be him.

No other players can show more care about the club than Taylor,though I"m not really on his side.

hows that like ?

I dont know ,may be from the past years I've been seeing the club.

I'd love a 90th minute winner from Steven Taylor, who then proceeds to run a complete lap of the pitch in excitment before all the players pile on Dowie and Shearer.

Guest TheKingOfNewcastle

Firstly, who would you like it to be?                        Not fussy, anyone of them will do. Although Harper would be tremendous.

Secondly, who would you expect it to be?              It won't be anyone.

I'd like it to be Enrique as well. I think Viduka might get it though and I'd be delighted. He's been a liability for two years but the fat waster has run his heart out since he came back into the side.

Guest ovesbar

Would love it if Viduka scored the winner.

I think Carew and Milner will score to send us down.