Who can be our hero (baby)?

Rich

Perversely, I should have asked "who would you least like to score it?" (even though I realise how incredibly bent that is, given the circumstances).

I'm fairly sure I know what the overwhelming response would be like...

(Can't be arsed to search for S.S.R.'s modified image of him.)

Shola or my namesake?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_f98opUNuVXc/SWR1Z3ikJjI/AAAAAAAAEn8/jCmTcXB61Zo/s400/Shola+Ameobi.jpg

An argument for the allowance of snipers in football grounds. And our next shirt sponsor to be "Joes Target Practice Boards"

Shearer to register himself for the game.

Owen gets crocked on 90 mins winning a penalty. Up steps Al from the subs bench..............

(If Carlsberg did relegation escapes)

He'd miss, nailed on.

In actual fact what I'd love to happen is for it to be an own goal or some really rubbishy deflection. We NEVER seem to get that kind of jammy luck, we've got literally years and years of 'oh well, the worst happened because it's Newcastle' stored up just begging to be set right.

None of these players deserve hero status for this season.

Owen gets crocked on 90 mins winning a penalty. Up steps Al from the subs bench..............

He'd miss, nailed on.

Good job Sorensen doesn't play for them anymore.

He'd miss, nailed on.

Good job Sorensen doesn't play for them anymore.

:harry:

In actual fact what I'd love to happen is for it to be an own goal or some really rubbishy deflection. We NEVER seem to get that kind of jammy luck, we've got literally years and years of 'oh well, the worst happened because it's Newcastle' stored up just begging to be set right.

None of these players deserve hero status for this season.

Milner o.g in the 95th minute would be awesome :)

Could you imagine Steven Taylor's reaction if he was the one to score it, I think he'd pass out from excitement.

For the passion he show's, despite his questionable ability, I'd love it to be him.

Could you imagine Steven Taylor's reaction if he was the one to score it, I think he'd pass out from excitement.

For the passion he show's, despite his questionable ability, I'd love it to be him.

Taylor's the other I'd love it to be alongside José. Taylor would probably do five laps of Villa Park for his celebration!

Dont see why everyone wants it to be Jonas or Coloccini, when have they looked bothered about this situation!

Would love it to be Taylor who is argubly the only one who cares.

Guest Magpiecn

No other players can show more care about the club than Taylor,though I"m not really on his side.